I have to admit I have been using methamphetamines for years. I realized how really I should stop if I want to have normal life again. I want to have health and happy days without speed. Anyway, I am a little bit afraid if I could stop using methamphetamines. I have heard withdrawals are possible, so I want to hear information on withdrawals and symptoms of methamphetamine.

Methamphetamine's effects include euphoria, hyper-excitability, extreme nervousness, accelerated heartbeat, sweating, dizziness, and it is commonly abused drug. Withdrawal symptoms are famous to occur when use of any amphetamines is stopped abruptly. Users may experience fatigue, and long, disturbed periods of sleep. We have reported irritability, intense hunger, and moderate to severe depression. The length and severity of the depression is related to the quantity used and the frequency person used methamphetamine. Users of large amount of methamphetamines over a long period can develop an amphetamine psychosis. This is a mental disorder similar to paranoid schizophrenia. The symptoms of this psychosis are hallucinations, delusions, and extreme paranoia, which could be reported as withdrawal symptoms. Physical dependence that occurs because of methamphetamine is moderate. Psychological dependence could be moderate to severe, and tolerance is strong.

Hello;
I've tried to quit speed before. The longest I was able to go was 14 days without it. Ofcorse I went through being overly tired and eating every time I got up from sleeping. And yes the depresion set in and instead of felling any better, It got wores and worse. I would fall into rages over little things and cry about most things. I could only thinnk about how my life had went, and
thoughts of the furture were things like what am I going to do?, who can I go on living, ect... It always comes to the same concluesion, I would rather die than to go on. I know your thinking, sounds like a case of sever depresion. Well, you can forget those anti-depresion meds. .that make you sleep for two weeks before they help you, they didn"t work and only made me fell like checking out even sooner.

Is there anything out there that they can give you that woun't make you sleep all the time;. Something that can treat depresion on a more up and motivated level. Heck, for all I know I might be suffering from Bi-Polar Desorder. Can you Help? Thank you .

p.s. It's very hard for me to go to the doctors.. My sister is willing to give me 100.00 dollars if I will make a doctors apointment and go to it. Didn't work.