My urologist doesn't  know that my penis is 2.5 inch flaccid and 6 inch erect (grower type penis). I think that he miscalculated the foreskin that is need to be removed & what happen to my penis is that when it erect, I don't see the inner foreskin & worst of all, my penis only erect 4 inch in lenght ( where is the 2 inch more?). I'm on my 13th day of my recovery period & this is my question & I want you to imagine it

1. This apply to "high and loose" circumcision style person. ( https://www.circumcision-london.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/image-7-e14247180772952.jpg )
  2. Then, imagine that you put 0.5 inch of tape or whatever on your inner foreskin before the scar line. ( this to duplicate a "bumpy" or swollen under the outer foreskin just behind the penis glans)
  3. Next, unrolled the outer foreskin covering the inner foreskin with the tape.
  4. Lastly, put a skin glue under the penis corona rim and glue the outer foreskin on it so that the tape and the inner foreskin buried under the outer foreskin.

- So you got the idea? My inner foreskin is buried under my outer foreskin OR my urologist just remove my inner foreskin ( really hope that it wasn't)

- I hope that the "glued outer foreskin just below the corona rim" will eventually detach and it will look like high and tight circumcision style

1st circumcision style: High and loose ( I don't like it)

But the second circumcision style: Low and tight ( even worse) 

& what I want my penis to look like is high and tight

Circumcision is not a recommended operation except in rare cases.

Adult circumcision is an irreversible, elective surgical operation to injure the penis and reduce its size and sensation by cutting off the nerve-laden sexually sensitive, erogenous foreskin. Once it is removed you cannot get it back. Adult circumcision is usually performed with a general anesthetic, however local anesthetic may be used. Like all surgical operations, it has risks of hemorrhage, infection, and surgical mishap. Loss of the penis has been known to occur. Death has been known to occur.

You should be very certain that you want a circumcision because once it is done, you cannot reverse it. The cost is about $2,500-$3,000 in the United States. Circumcision may be carried out under local or general anaesthesia. You will need pain medication during the painful recovery. It is normal to keep the foreskin forward over the head for protection. After the foreskin is amputated by circumcision, the head will be fully exposed and may be very painful.

Circumcision is an injurious, damaging, destructive, and harmful surgical operation that cuts through nerves and blood vessels that feed blood to the penis. The operation is irreversible. You will have the rest of your life to mourn your loss of your erogenous foreskin.

Swelling is normal after surgery.

The foreskin is filled with nerves that make it the most sensitive part of the human body, therefore, cutting into it is very painful.

It takes about six weeks to recover from an adult circumcision.

One should avoid getting erections because erections tend to tear out stitches.. Oral ketoconazole may help to prevent postoperative erections.

It is normal for the head of the penis to hurt after a circumcision because the protection provided by the foreskin is gone forever.