I'm fifteen and uncircumsized and I know that when I get older, when I get erections my forskin will pull back an look almost corcumsized but mine hasn't done that yet. I think it might have stretched because I where tight underwhere and when I get an erection it holds the forskin "in place" while my penis grows around it strtching it through the years of my penis growing. If I want this to go away do I have to get an operation or still wait until I'm through puberty. It's not that it doesn't retract, it that it over retracts. I can pull it all the way down and up farther than it goes it seems

Legend
Hey there,

Take a look at this topic:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/about52698.html&highlight=foreskin

I think this will help you!

Btw. just keep pulling your foreskin up and down from day to day and it will come the day where you will see your penis head.

Don't count on the growing penis stretching the foreskin adequately. Exactly the opposite often occurs in uncircumcised boys. The penis is choked by an unretracted or unretracting foreskin, and you end up with a little pointy pencil penis after your through developing.
The foreskin should always be fully and easily retractable - and retracted - during erections. Clothing or other restriction that prevents normal retractions could stretch it longer, to keep up with penis expansion, rather than allowing the skin to roll back and get out of the penis's way like it should.

Need help myself.....

Hi, I am a 15 years old, uncircumsized. Resently, while I was cleaning my foreskin, I noticed that the foreskin was starting to deattach itself from the head of my penis. Anyways, I wonder if anyone has expirienced this before??? Its not like its a bad thing, it actually makes my penis look bigger, but I wonder if this is normal???

Seeing as I am unable to go on this site, please email me your feedback at _[removed]_

if you have a loose foreskin and when you get erect :) your foreskin if long and is covering your head [glans] you will still cover your head when erect and the foreskin won't roll back by its self unless its a short foreskin and you can see your slit where you pee and then it might roll back when getting an erection so the only way to look circumcised is to pull it all the way back until it locks back over your head and stays there..

masturbation is the best way to stretch the foreskin so no your foreskin will be the same when your 40 and it will stay pulled down when erect covering the glans :!: if you want to look circumcised you need to keep the skin back all the time or get an operation [last resort]

enjoy your foreskin :P and live with it as a lot of cut boys whis they still had one as masturbation and sex is more pleasureable with it :idea: ..

leave a message if you want more info.

i am advise you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not use any penis enlargament,,it works,makes bigger,,,, but!!!!!!!!!! and than dosen t work,you CAN USE YOUR penis IT.IT BECOMES..... USELESS..........

If you have a long foreskin it will not pull back when you have an erection. A long foreskin is not a reason for an operation.

Totally normal. It slowly detaches until the glans, including the rim, is completely exposed when the foreskin retracts. The newly-exposed parts of the glans may be sensitive, even sore, at first, but that goes away in not much time. I'm speaking from my own experience in my early teens.

HI Guest:

Baby boys are born with the inner layer of the foreskin fused with the surface of the underlying glans penis. This is natural, normal, and protects against infection. Over some years the fusion spontaneously disintegrates and releases the inner foreskin. This usually happens prior to puberty, but not always.

It is not uncommon in adolescence to have the inner layer of the foreskin still fused to the glans penis. It is not a serious problem. This is normal. The detachment also is normal.

Apparently, your foreskin has not yet released, although it probably is about ready to release due to your age. You can try peeling the foreskin away from the glans penis to see if you can break the remaining fusion. Do it carefully and little by little. It may take you several tries to get it all.

When you tear the foreskin away, the head will be red in color, where the separation occurred, for a while. Put some Vaseline under your foreskin to prevent it from re-adhering to the head.

If you can’t get it to separate by pulling on it, a urologist can help you. It is called “lysing”. Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. It is not necessary and extremely harmful.

ADVICESHi - read your need for help with your foreskin detaching. My foreskin started very early to detaxch inself from my head thing when I was about 7-1/2 - 8 yrs old. I got playing with my foreskin while watching my 2 old brothers playing with their foreskins (13 and 16) and I wanted my foreskin to slide all the way off the head down to my balls like they could do and then slide it all the way back up over the head. My penis head had the foreskin stuck to it and you could mainly only see the pee hole and about 1/4 inch past that. One day while I was watching my older brother jacking off - I was erect of course - I was just slowly felling my balls when I felt a kind of sting in the head and I jerked my hand off and looked at the head and a small section of new head was visible and it was really red - almost bleeding like but no blood. This continued to happen for about 3-4 months. One night while sleeping my penis got erect and I woke up when there was a large sting and I turned on the light and I could now see the entire head with any foreskin stuck to it. It was kinda sore so I did touch it for a few days even with my foreskin still covering it. I strated pulling my skin back off the head and it slid off without any trouble and I could see the entire head and I pushed my foreskin all the way down to my balls. I showed it to both brothers and they were really happy for me. Now I could do some of the things they did except squirt the gooey stuff out of my pee hole. So I suggest just don't try to force your foreskin to detach itself off your penis head - just let it do its thing. I believe a bit of baby oil smeared on the head where the skin is stuck my speed up the process of detachment. You got any pictures to share? We didn't have any cameras back when I was a boy to use to document the detaching foreskin. Alan

It might be more comfortable if you apply some Vaseline to the red sore parts where it separated.

Why do you want to look circumcised? American women are beginning to realize that European women have it better. The foreskin is a natural cuihion against an aggravating corona. My late ex-wife admitted after a year that mine was the pest penis that had ever been in her. Also, continued exposure to air causes the mucous tissues in foreskin and glans (note: no D, it's a Greek word and not plural) to become covered with keratin, the material of fingernails, and insensitive to fine touch, which is one of the great joys, particularly in later years.