My husband has such a lot of foreskin that he finds sex difficult. Although he rarely has a problem getting or maintaining an erection, and his penis is quite normal (and we have two children), he finds sex difficult and has completely lost interest in it. He can masturbate, and has done so since his teens. I don't know whether the skin has further stretched over the years due to this normal activity.

During sex the foreskin sort of rucks up over the head of his penis and gets in the way, I imagine deadening sensation for him. He can pull it back but during thrusting it rucks up again. This disrupts the flow of sex and is a source of annoyance to both of us (mostly him). It is all such an effort. I also feel there is a hygiene issue here, although he showers every day, although I would not know how to tell him about this. It puts me off giving him oral sex, which is a shame for both of us.

I know a full circumcision would sort this problem out, but obviously this is a big issue for a man and would change the way he uses and feels about his penis. I understand how he might be reluctant to chose to do this. However, is there any kind of "trim" he might be able to have, which might still enable him to have a full foreskin yet not allow it to get in the way?

Our sex life has dwindled to zero and it is beginning to have a detrimental effect on our relationship. I would be very supportive of him if he took this step, but once I suggested it and he became very defensive. I don't understand why he doesn't consider taking a step which would improve our sex life and therefore his confidence (not to mention our relationship). Help!

how would you feel if he wanted you to get a boob job?? try double sided tape and apply it to the base of his shaft this will work as a penis ring as well.. when it comes to oral sex, try a solution of vinegar and water, or another douche solution. the smell and taste is very similar to that of a woman's vagina and vulva and should be treated the same way. please don't suggest circumcision... if he has the circumcision and it goes badly or he isn't happy about it then you become responsible for ruining his manhood.. in his mind.. it could be the worst thing for your relationship, and his sex life..

Normally the foreskin goes back when the man enters the woman. It then moves back and forth.

The foreskin is where the nerves are. It does not stop a man from feeling anything. Men can perfectly well have sex with the foreskin covering the head. Many men that have non-retractable foreskins get married, have intercourse, father children and live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin.

I do not think that the foreskin is the real problem. I think you need to look elsewhere.

My husband has a long foreskin as well. When he has an erection his foreskin extends about an inch or so beyond the head of his penis. The foreskin does retract very easily and exposes the head of his penis fully. He is vey clean and when he urinates he pulls the foreskin back off the head of his penis and actually takes toilet paper to make sure his penis is dry before allowing the foreskin to roll back over the head of his penis. Some men just have a lot of excess foreskin on their penis as well as excess scrotum skin. As long as he maintains good hygiene things can work. next time you have intercourse reach down and slide the foreskin back and hold it towards the base of his penis as he thrusts in and out of you vagina this will keep the foreskin back and you will feel him in your vagina a little more than normal give it a try you may see the difference.

My husbands foreskin actually extends a full 2 1/2 inches beyond the head of his penis when he has a full erection!!! When he urinates he does pull his foreskin all the way back off the head of his penis and uses tissue paper to dry his penis after he urinates. This is a good thing. He is very hygienic and clean. When we have intercourse in the missionary position I reach down and pull the foreskin back and hold it at the base of his penis fully exposing the head of his penis as he thrusts in and out of my vagina. It feels better to me as I can feel the head of his penis in my vagina much more this way without the foreskin over his penis head. He also has a very abundant and lose scrotum sack making his testicles hang ..this must be a hereditary thing. We discussed circumcision and he does not want to lose his foreskin so as a dutiful partner in our marriage I do hold the foreskin back ...the down side to this is he then ejaculates in two minutes due to the sensitivity of his penis....I am lost and don't know what else to do as I enjoy intercourse very much. I am somewhat frustrated to.I think as a married woman I just have to learn to accept and deal with this.

.Wow! I can only hope and wish to meet date and partner up with a man who has several excess inches of foreskin when hard! it is too bad that I, a person who knows instinctively how to appreciate and love the person who has this is mocked by you women here?  it is such a huge turn on for me and it is truly a major shame how the wrong persons end up together. That is why sex before marriage is a  good thing! There are so many variations especially orally you could learn to accommodate your man you claim to love? Wow! I am envious! Imagine if you women were circumcised like in some African countries? Exactly! Poor men you have roped into marriage with ! I would be more compromising and adapt but you people b***h about it.Perhaps you look elsewhere and they will find someone such as me to love and appreciate them and their blessed long hooded penises! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Widdershin:

You say your husband's foreskin "rucks up over the head of his penis." Perhaps his frenulum is preventing complete retraction. If that is the problem, then he can stretch his frenulum or have a very minor operation to cut it.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work. Urologists do this.

You really do not realize how bad a circumcision is.

Adult circumcision is an irreversible, elective surgical operation to injure the penis and reduce its size and sensation by cutting off the nerve-laden sexually sensitive, erogenous foreskin. Once it is removed you cannot get it back. There is no turning back.

Adult circumcision is usually performed with a general anesthetic however local anesthetic may be used. Like all surgical operations, it has risks of hemorrhage, infection, and surgical mishap. Loss of the penis has been known to occur. Death has been known to occur.

The appearance of the penis is changed. A scar is a permanent effect of circumcision.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_scar

The cost is about $2,500-$3,000 in the United States. Circumcision may be carried out under local or general anaesthesia. It is common to use dissolving sutures for the circumcision wound.

Male circumcision is a very destructive, injurious, and harmful amputation of valuable penile tissue. Masturbation will be much more difficult and less pleasurable. Circumcision should be avoided whenever possible.

The foreskin is a complex double-layered structure composed of smooth muscle fiber, skin, mucosa, nerves, arteries, and veins. It is natural, normal, healthy, and its possession contributes to a sense of well-being. The foreskin has protective, sensory, sexual, and immunological functions. It is loaded with nerves and is the site of most of the penile sensation. The foreskin is a “specific erogenous zone.” The foreskin is essential for normal intercourse. Foreskin provides the additional skin needed to allow for penile expansion during erection. Amputation of the foreskin, which is an integral and important part of the penis has very significant adverse sexual and emotional effects.
Nature put the foreskin there to provide at least fourteen functions:

1. to cover and bond with the synechia so as to permit the development of the mucosal surface of the glans and inner foreskin.
2. to protect the infant's glans from feces and ammonia in diapers.
3. To protect against disease causing pathogens.
4. to protect the glans penis from friction and abrasion throughout life.
5. to keep the glans moisturized and soft with emollient oils.
6. to lubricate the glans.
7. to coat the glans with a waxy protective substance.
8. to provide sufficient skin to cover an erection by unfolding.
9. to provide an aid to masturbation and foreplay.
10. to serve as an aid to penetration.
11. to reduce friction and chafing during intercourse.
12. to serve as erogenous tissue because of its rich supply of erogenous receptors.
13. to contact and stimulate the G-spot of the female partner.
14. to produce pheromones to excite the female sexual partner.

It is normal to keep the foreskin forward over the head for protection. After the foreskin is amputated by circumcision, the head will be fully exposed and may be very painful.
Circumcision is an injurious, damaging, destructive, and harmful surgical operation that cuts through nerves and blood vessels that feed blood to the penis. The operation is irreversible. You will have the rest of your life to mourn your loss of your erogenous foreskin.
The foreskin is filled with nerves that make it the most sensitive part of the human body, therefore, cutting into it is very painful.
It takes about six weeks to recover from an adult circumcision. One should avoid getting erections masturbation and sexual activity during recovery. Oral ketoconazole may help to prevent postoperative erections. You will need lubrication to help you masturbate.

It is normal for the head of the penis to hurt after a circumcision because the protection provided by the foreskin is gone forever.

If excessive tissue is removed, the result will be painful, shorter erections.

One will never fully regain the lost protection, sexual function, sensation, and sexual pleasure, even if one restores the foreskin.

NY husband has a very long foreskin as well. When he urinates he pulls the skin back and the head of his penis is exposed. Hecuses toilet tissue when he milks his penis.
During sex I reach under him and hold his penis pulling his foreskin back at the base of his penis.this exposes the head of his penis and I can feel him so much better as he thrusts in and out of my vagina. This works well for us for a few minutes as his penis is sensitive and he ejaculates quickly. But try holding his penis pulling the foreskin back and holding it so his penis head is exposed. There is a difference.
Oral sex I hold the foreskin back so his penis head is exposed and hold his testicles with my other hand GENTLY squeeze his testicles and he ejaculates quickly. The key is pulling and holding the foreskin back off his penis head while I give him oral pleasure. He does not want to be circumcised.
When he has a full erection his foreskin is about two inches longer than his penis to give you an idea of the length.

I do the same thing...I hold his penis at the base and slide the foreskin off the head of his penis. Then he enters my vagina I make him go slowly so he does not ejaculate right away. When he feels he is about to cum he stops for a a few seconds. During intercourse I can feel his penis much more than when the foreskin is covering the head of his penis. I really don't see this as a problem at all...a long foreskin...whey some women complain is a personal matter. My husband is clean there is no odor. He is normal he has about a five inch long erection with a fair amount of foreskin. I love it!!!

For part of sex I like to have my foreskin pulled back tight so she can touch, caress and generally just play with my bare head lovingly. Cleaning it with rubbing alcohol feels great, then it's dry so she can slide her fingers all over it without any sticking. It gets me super hard for intercourse or just for the pleasure of her playing with it.

Try using an "enhancement ring" to hold the skin back during sex. This will free up your hands, and keep the foreskin retracted while you have intercourse.

The foreskin on my husbands penis is very long. When he has a full erection the foreskin extends a good full two inches beyond the glans of his penis. He is very clean and when he urinates he pulls the foreskin back and uses toilet paper when he milks his penis so any urine is blotted before he allows the foreskin to roll back over his penis.Sometimes during intercourse I reach down to the base of his penis and hold the foreskin off the head of his penis. I can feel him better this way when the head of his penis is fully exposed while in my vagina. Oral sex is fine as he is very clean and absolutely no odor at all. His penis is very sensitive because the foreskin is always covering the head of his penis so I work around this or he will ejaculate very quickly. I guess circumcision is up to your husband...personally I love this just the way it is.

You may suggest him my solution to premature cum... Just let go without worrying. Then wait 90 seconds and start again. The second time he will last much longer.

We did that a few times but usually after he empties his sack the first time he is just about done. So I just accept what it is and have intercourse with him with the foreskin over his glans he lasts about 7 minutes or so before he ejaculates...so he takes care of me until I am really ready to accept him in my vagina, and we both enjoy the sex. I am just used to it now not a problem.

My husband had the same situation and he finally had it removed at age 38 ! We discussed it several times and it was his decision to have a complete circumcision. After healing, the first sex was AWESOME ! He had an orgasm very quickly because he was so sensitive. I could feel a vast difference and although I did not tell him, I am so glad that he had it fixed !! Before sex was just OK, now sex is FANTASTIC !!