Hey There

I'm 17 years old and i'm having problems masturbating. I have recently had a circumcision ( 1 week ago ) and i'm trying to masturbate but i cant ejaculate. I have no problem getting a erection but when i rub at it for a while i feel no sensation to ejaculate.

Is it to early to try masturbate?

If so how long should i wait?

How long will it be before i can have sex?

How many times do u masrebate in a day.....it sepends on the time and how frequently...do u masterbate....

Well i masturbated once or twice a day before the circumcision 

hey did u choose to circumcise yourself or it's just your parents choice? You should know that when you get cut, you loose about 20 000 nerves...so maybe it should have been thought about first... well try different methods - lube, positions etc... 

I think you answered your own question. It's too soon. Your brain is contemplating the pain that's about to come and says "WHOA".

You have to wait as long as it takes, just keep trying.
You can have sex as soon as you feel you are ready. Wait long enough for it to heal so you don't rip anything open.

If you are lubing it up you may be preventing enough sensation of rubbing on your glans to achieve it. Is your glans still sensitive to being touched? I'm not circed but I like holding my foreskin back tightly and dry rubbing my glans to masturbate. If I lube it I feel almost nothing and it takes forever to cum and my arm gets sore.

I'm curious though, not criticizing at all, why did you decide to get cut?
Did you research the types of circumcisions and if so what style did you choose and why?

Hey Thanks for the advice. I had a circumcision because my foreskin was to tight :/

Just a update before today i had to wear a bandage around it most of the day because it was waaaaay to sensitive and it was bright red from it not being shown for 17 years. But now its pink and looks "cleaner" and i don't have to wear a bandage and i can wear skinny jeans and boxers again. I take it this is a good sign?

I'd say you are recovering a lot quicker than many who have posted here. Some have a terrible time with the sensitivity of their newly bared glans. Others seem to have a real problem with the stretching of the scar line during an erection. It sounds like you are doing very well. I guess the sensitivity is not much of a problem for you now.

Did you get any information on styles of circumcisions or did the doc just do it the way he/she wanted?

The reason I asked is because you can save nearly all the good nerve endings of your foreskin if they do it right and you don't lose any of the good feelings from them. It seems as though most doctors never tell you about that.

Yeah i have a nurse in my family and she gave me some tips for fast recovery. For example have a hot bath 2 times a day, leave to dry for 48 hours and try to air it as much as possible.
But a response to the information on style of circumcision i am unable to find out what type of circumcision, you are right my doctor never told me.

But thanks for the help ill keep you updated on my situation and if i am ever able to masturbate again.I'm probably try when my scab falls off which shouldn't take long because its very small at the moment and is dry. And for my stitching there is only a few loose strands hanging off.

Hi SwiftyX:

It takes six weeks to recover from an adult circumcision. Now that you are circumcised, you will have more difficulty masturbating.

Adult circumcision is an irreversible, elective surgical operation to injure the penis and reduce its size and sensation by cutting off the nerve-laden sexually sensitive foreskin. Adult circumcision is usually performed with a general anesthetic however local anesthetic may be used. Like all surgical operations, it has risks of hemorrhage, infection, and surgical mishap. Loss of the penis has been known to occur. Death has been known to occur.

The cost is about $2,500. Circumcision may be carried out under local or general anaesthesia.

The foreskin is a complex double-layered structure composed of smooth muscle fiber, skin, mucosa, nerves, arteries, and veins. It is natural, normal, healthy, and its possession contributes to a sense of well-being. The foreskin has protective, sensory, sexual, and immunological functions. It is loaded with nerves and is the site of most of the penile sensation. The foreskin is a “specific erogenous zone.” The foreskin is essential for normal intercourse. Foreskin provides the additional skin needed to allow for penile expansion during erection. Amputation of the foreskin, which is an integral and important part of the penis has very significant adverse sexual and emotional effects.
Nature put the foreskin there to provide at least fourteen functions:

1. to cover and bond with the synechia so as to permit the development of the mucosal surface of the glans and inner foreskin.
2. to protect the infant's glans from feces and ammonia in diapers.
3. To protect against disease causing pathogens.
4. to protect the glans penis from friction and abrasion throughout life.
5. to keep the glans moisturized and soft with emollient oils.
6. to lubricate the glans.
7. to coat the glans with a waxy protective substance.
8. to provide sufficient skin to cover an erection by unfolding.
9. to provide an aid to masturbation and foreplay.
10. to serve as an aid to penetration.
11. to reduce friction and chafing during intercourse.
12. to serve as erogenous tissue because of its rich supply of erogenous receptors.
13. to contact and stimulate the G-spot of the female partner.
14. to produce pheromones to excite the female sexual partner.

It is normal to keep the foreskin forward over the head for protection.
Circumcision is an injurious, damaging, destructive, and harmful surgical operation that cuts through nerves and blood vessels that feed blood to the penis. The operation is irreversible. You will have the rest of your life to mourn your loss of your erogenous foreskin.
The foreskin is filled with nerves that make it the most sensitive part of the human body, therefore, cutting into it is very painful.
It takes about six weeks to recover from an adult circumcision. One should avoid getting erections. Oral ketoconazole may help to prevent postoperative erections.

One will never fully regain the lost protection, sexual function, sensation, and sexual pleasure, even if one restores the foreskin.

If you should become interested in restoring your foreskin, a search on the Internet for “foreskin restoration” will produce lots of information.

Masturbation is relaxing, pleasant, enjoyable, harmless, healthy, normal, and contributes to restful sleep if done before bedtime. Masturbation relieves pain from overfilled seminal vesicles. Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams. Regular ejaculation is associated with better prostate health. Masturbation is a great stress reliever.

One may masturbate as much or as little as one wishes. One may do it in any place where one has privacy. There is no upper or lower age limit for masturbation.

The internally lubricated movable nerve-laden foreskin and its gliding action is an important aid to masturbation.

Circumcision was introduced to unforeskin the penis and make it impossible to masturbate. It did not stop masturbation but it made it harder to do and perhaps less enjoyable.

How one does it depends on whether one has an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations.

Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours. Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction burns are common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated