I need some insulin FAQ. How much should I take, when and when do I eat after using insulin? I’ll appreciate any help. Thanks. This is my first cycle.

I recommend never using over 10IU it is enough to make you grow. In general dosages used are usually 1 IU per 20 pounds of lean bodyweight, so a 220lb bodybuilder with 9% body-fat would use 10 IU of insulin. First-time users should start at a low dosage, first begin with 2 IU and then increase the dosage by 1 IU every consecutive workout until you reach your calculated dose. You should only take insulin after a work out, never before or when not working out, because before a work out you could crash and die during the workout and when you’re not working out it makes you fat. And you should immediately take a carbohydrate and protein drinks after taking you’re insulin.