Hello. My wife is using Quadralen weight loss supplement. She bought it without consulting anybody. When I told her that she needs to ask someone a few questions about this fat burner, she told me that she knows everything. Until one day, when I find out that she doesn’t have an idea what is dosage of Quadralean fat burner. I was really mad at her, but she was like – chill out. Please, anybody can help me to find out what are proper dosage of Quadralean fat burner?She doesn’t want to ask anybody about this! Doctor is out of option.Thank you! 

Don’t be mad at me, but your wife is irresponsible. I mean, she can’t just take, for example, two pills one day, and second day three or four – that is not good for her or her organism. Well, as with most fat burners, Quadralean is not different. Tell your wife that she needs to take three capsules, or one serving on each sitting, and the recommended dosage is two servings per day. On an empty somach, of course! Make her to listen you, because she is not being responsible.

Good luck with your hardheaded lady :) We are difficult sometimes lol :)

Thank you so much. I know, but what can I do? I am desperate because whenever I want to help, she won’t listen to me. It is annoying sometimes, a lot! I will inform her as soon as she gets back from her work, about this. Yes, you are totally right, I noticed this because she was using one pill one day, two pills second day, and sometimes, she didn’t use them at all. That was a little weird for me, and then I found out that she doesn’t have a clue how to use it and what are proper dosages. I was really mad at her.

Tnx a lot!