For years, diabetes patients had to perform complex diabetes math. I know this very well, because I have diabetes also. I had to inject manually insulin to keep my blood sugar levels within a safe range. Now, I have heard there is an intelligent insulin pump called Medtronic pump. I want to hear more about this because I want to buy it for myself, if that is good.

I have to confirm this Medtronic pump is good, because it performs this math and recommends proper insulin dosages. This way it can help you to improve health and extend life. This is innovative system, which also incorporates wireless technology to transmit automatically a blood sugar value from a glucose monitor to the pump. Without the help of the Paradigm 512 pump's Bolus Wizard calculator, managing diabetes is a more complex process then many people think. Patients using insulin must consider their current and target blood glucose levels and current carbohydrate intake. They also need to watch insulin sensitivity factor, and insulin-to-carbohydrate ratio when mentally calculating an insulin dosage. This task can be difficult, particularly since these targets, sensitivities and ratios change throughout the day of patient’s life. Even more difficult is estimating the amount of insulin that remains in the body from prior insulin injections. Knowing how much insulin is active in the body is important in preventing dangerous episodes of low blood sugar, and Medtronic pump can help. The Paradigm 512 system does all of this, precisely, at the touch of a few buttons, and that is why Medtronic pump is such safe and effective.