I'm a 38 yr old female smoker. I've had my gallbladder removed in December. My cardiologist tells me my ticker is good, no blockages, etc. My lungs are clear, no spots or abrasions. I do have a panic/anxiety disorder, but I'm on medication for that as well as medication for acidreflux & BP.

So now with that brief history out of the way, I'm not exactly sure how to describe this. This morning I started having a vibration or shaking in the upper part of my abdomen on the left side just below my ribcage. It almost feels like a "bubbling"?? I can feel it with my hand and I can visually see my stomach vibrate when it happens. It's been going on for about the last 30 minutes now. Not sure if it's muscle related or what. I've not done any strange lifting or excercising in the last couple of weeks. I don't not have any intestional issues that I am aware of or IBS.

Anybody have any ideas as to what this could be? Anyone else ever expierenced this? I've seen where others have have LOWER ab vibrations/flutters, but this is uppper left. So I'm confused. %-)

Any help, suggestions, thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks!!

Michelle XD

Check this out
www.steadyhealth.com/Upper_Abdominal_area_twitching_t79381.html

Please answer this question

Did u ever find out what it was?

I have the same symptoms in the same are. I suggest to check with your Doctor, you might have problems with your ovaries just like me. Good luck.

If you find out the answer please tell me ive had this for at least 2 months more on than off?

Hi there, I ran across your post today and WOW Im experiencing the same thing as you. 6mo ago I started having a vibration or shaking in the upper part of my abdomen on the left side just below my ribcage. as well and feeling like a "bubbling" going on in my stomach. Did you ever find out what this is? Many thanks

what kind of problem in your ovary?

I've had the vibrating feeling now for a couple months. It's a real strange feeling. I don't smoke or drink alcohol. I have a physical scheduled for this morning. I'm going to ask the doctor about it.