i have been feeling movement in my upper stomache,i can be sitting still then all of a sudden i feel like something moving across stomache,
there is no pain but the movement is driving me crazy what might it be
can anybody tell me..

Sounds like the same thing I experience. In my upper right area, slightly under the ribs. I actually SAW a "thing move". It went out a bit, and upward, and back down. (in). It lasted about 4 seconds. This was about about a month ago. I go for a CT scan tommorow. It doesn't hurt, kinda feels like when a baby was moving inside of me. I'll let you know what I find out.

I have been experiencing the same thing. I know I am not pregnant, so what can it be? I was thinking it is a gas bubble moving through my stomach.

Is there anyone who can explain this to us? 8-|

I have been reading up on intestinal parasites. Several people who had them reported this feeling of movement in the upper abdomen similar to a baby's movements in the uterus. It might be worth checking out.

While looking for information about colon cleanses I found a lot of stuff about intestinal parasites. One of the symptoms frequently listed by sufferers is the phenomenon of feeling movement like a baby in the upper abdomen. It might be worth checking out. Sorry about repeating from above.

brendajb wrote:

can anybody tell me..

Did you ever find out what it was caused by???? I have that same rolling feeling in the right upper rib, by gall bladder...no pain just movement, wierd.

Did you ever find out what that movement is? I've been having it for two days now in the same spot described by the others. I've been pregnant 4 times, and it feels exactly like a baby moving. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant.

I'm glad to see that other people are having the same feelings I am for the first time in my life at 56, but whati is it??? Did anyone find out? This feeling has started in the last month, and absolutely feels like when I was pregnant, which I can guarantee I'm not! If anyone has gotten an answer, I'd love to know what to do about this! Thanks!!!

Did anyone ever find out what that rolling feeling is. Mine is abdominal, right upper as well, feel the rolling every now and then. The person who got the ultrasound, did you find out what is was?

Get back. Checking on the internet with no luck. Is this just a gas bubble or what.

Does anyone know what could cause this?

I had pancreatitis about 3 years ago and have experienced this upper abdominal rolling on and off since the pancreatitis but never before. I have also been describing it as the feeling of a baby moving inside but none of my doctors has a clue what I'm talking about.

This is just too coincidental.......
I have had this feeling twice strongly and a few other times faintly.....
It began in top of abdomen and seemed to roll downward.......just a tightening up inside and then it happened and scared the bejeebies out of me; and I can assure you I am not pregnant either.......
I am so hesitant to visit dr. with this as I really DO NOT want to go through a bazillions tests........
Anyone find any info on what this is.........is it like a tumor or growth or scar tissue????
Thanks !

My upper right abdomin has moved or rolled right in front of my eyes.
I went to the emergency room and they gave me an antacid and sent me home. I got an ultrasound and it syas small nonobstructive renal stones within the interpolr aspect of the right kidney. Then onunder impressions it also says there are findings of artherosclerosis in the abdominal aorta. When I looked this up it was scary becuase it talked about heart disease and anurisms. The anrusisms said that the upper abdomin can move and swish. I am so going into the doctor and having me checked for anurisms or something called disecting. The wall of the aorta bends and splinters like a board in the weather. They can treat it but they have to diagnos it first! This was my second ultra sound. The one at the ER was a joke-90 seconds tops. So if my blood tests are all good-liver,gallblatter etc. And I could have a stomach ulcer. Aloe does make it feel better. I just feel that an ulcer wouldn't make me curl my back to make room for this pressure and spontanious kicking. 8-|

hello, I am 36 years old and recently I have been having a movement in my stomach, it is like a wave that moves on down the right side of my stomach, it does not hurt, but when looked at a diagram of the body it is located in what they call the omentum portion of the stomach, it is basically fat that covers the stomach and lits on top of the intestines. I am not over weight, but I did notice when I did a 2 day detox and increased my fiber intake and fruit and veggies and drank about 10 cups a water a day, I have not felt it, I also started taking acidophilous,, I have no Ideal what it is, did anyone find out?

I have read all the information that everyone has left but no one has said what the rolling is?? Did anyone go to a doctor and find out what the rolling was? I have been having this feeling for a while but there is no info anywhere to find out what it might be. I would really love to know if anyone has been given an answer to what is causing the movements. I can see it and feel it and it feels like a baby moving. I know I am not having another one so I would like to know what anyone has found out. Thanks very much. ! ! :'( XD

I feel the same thing everyone else has... Did ANYone figure out what it is? It is driving me crazy. I would like to know what to tell the DR. it is before I get there so he doesnt think I am crazy.... but it does feel like a baby...