For the past couple of months i have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend, and though he does use the "pull-out method"...we all know it is ineffective. I started to get worried when my period came 4 days late this month. And normally, the first day of my period comes with heavy bleeding and severe menstrual cramps. However, this time...I only spotted and my cramps were barely noticable. But now being on the second day of my period, my cramps are severe and my bleeding is heavy as it should have been yesterday. On a normal basis, my symptoms calm down after the first day. I know that i should wait it out and see if the rest of my period is irregular or not, and then start questioning...but i cant help but to worry that i might be pregnant. Is pregnancy a possibility in this case?

same EXACT problem... is anyone going to give an answer?

SAME PROB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO KNOW! my boyfriend and i were having unprotected sex and i think i might be pregnant . i was supposed to get my period the 29th of this month. and now its the 3rd, and i still ahvent gotten it. i took a pregnancy test about 3 days ago and it came out negative. but my period still hasnt came. i never got my period late before. but i just started going to the gym adn working out excessively for hours.should i be worried?

I dont think you are pregnant. Periods are very complicated and hardly ever the same. The way it looks is that you were spotting yesterday and today was the real thing. I dont think you are pregnant, but you can get a test if you really want but I think you would be blowing your money.

Same exact problem? please i am confused! bleeding heavily in one day and the rest are spots. Pregnant..... Could i be?

haven't seen my period for 2 months,normal or a problem

i havent yet had my period, but im getting the regular period pains, am i pregnant? or no, im really worried, any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

*sorry, double post*

Could I be pregnant..I've had my perion for june and may but they where both really light and bother periods lasted two days...my back has been aching for two month's...my ankles started hurting a couple of weeks ago..and then the other day in front of my boyfriends grandma ..my nipples where letting out discharge and then they did as well last night 6/05/08 ( also my niple also went from a light pink to like a bit of a darker color) Can I get answers maybe or some help...this is all new to me

U MAY BE PREGNANT U SHOULD TAKE A TEST TO FIND OUT OR MAKE A OB/GYN APPT

I definitely think your pregnant. I would get a test right away!

Obviously, any time you are having unprotected sex there is a chance you could get pregnant!!! I came here looking for answers myself, but only ended up answering my own question as well as a few others. My story is the exact same as the first post here, and I already have a two year old. My suggestion to all of you is to take a pregnancy test it will not affect you if it is negative, but if you really are than you should certainly find out because the earlier you obtain medical attention the better for you and the potential baby. For the person in the last post, chances that you are pregnant are pretty darn good. Take a pregnancy test or get to a doctor or both. I hope this helps!!!! Good luck
"Pregnancy tests are not that expensive, and you really aren't wasting your time or money. It will give you piece of mind!!!! Trust me"

well me n boyfriend have been usin condoms but the condoms have been bustin lately n then we did it unprotected n he u know wat in me so...we went 2 get the plan b pill the next day but it got messed up because i took it wrong...i think im on ,y period now but its very irregular could i b preganat.....PLEASE HELP ME IM ONLY 16 IM NT READY 2 B A MOTHER

I am in a situation almost IDENTICAL to yours...my period screwed up just the same. The only difference is that my boyfriend hasn't been pulling out and we've kind of figured that I was pregnant until I began spotting and havinglight cramps the first day which is not normal. I am now at the end of the second day and my pains have worstened. However since I thought that I may be I looked up symptoms on yahoo. There are a couple of things that could be occuring. The one I am thinking for myself is called Implantation bleeding. You should look it up or go to yahoo and type in Is it possible to have a period while pregnant?.
hope that helps!! ;-)