I'm 17years old, having my period when I'm suppose too. I use to be really active and now not so much. I think I might be pregnant. I'm gaining weight, having hot flashes, I'm tired all the time, I can never get a full nights sleep, I'm hungry all the time, I get stomach aches. Could I be pregnant even though I'm still having my periods?

I need more info when was your last period when was the last time you had sex. also you can take a test
if need more feel free to e-mail I hope this helps

j-save

Im on my period now. Uhm I had sex yesterday. But Ive been feeling like Ive been pregnant for a couple weeks now. Iam on birth control. And I wanna take a test but I dont know when.

Hallo,
The lack of your period is very problematic because the other symptoms combined with this can indicate that you might be pregnant. The best way to check this out is to buy a home pregnancy test and to see if you really are pregnant. Also do you have stomach aches or stomach cramps? There are small chances that you can have your period and to be pregnant but this doesn’t happen too often. You are still very young and you should try to find the solution for your issues here. If nothing helps you will have to go and see a doctor to check your stomach to find the problem that is causing all the pain.

All the best to you,
Karen

I'm the same age and going through the same thing.me and my fiance had unprotected sex through out the ((entire)) month now I'm having pregnancy symptoms but came on my period three days ago