I'm 19 years old. I usually get my period the 15th of every month never been late. I had my period on November 16 and it was really heavy I came off on the 21 of November.... Then on the 1st of December I started getting cramps like I was about to come and I went to the bathroom there was pinkish brownish spotting like discharge.... It stayed like that for 2 days but never in the pad only when I wiped.... And i've never had spotting a day in my life... A few days later I got this mucus like discharge that was only when I sat on the toilet and was like a very light yellowish color.... Now its time for my period again..... I always usually get cramps before I come on my period I havent had any cramps or any signs of my period coming... And i've also kinda had a lost of appetite..... Yes ive had unprotected sex.... Could I be pregnant??

Could somebody please help me out?

Go get a pregnacy test and let me now if you are pregnant i had the same thing happen to me and i am 6 and half months pregnant

Okay thanks... I'm going to try and get one tommorrow.... I'll keep you posted.

Did you take another pregnancy test and what did it say