I've always had somewhat heavy periods, but very regular. My obgyn put me on Seasonique to help with the heavy flow. I took it for only two and half months when I decided to try to conceive. The third day after stopping them I had a little heavier than average period, then was a week late when my next regular period was due. When it came a week late it was a little lighter and shorter, then two weeks later I started bleeding again. This mild period has been going on for seven days, I don't need pads all day--only a couple during midday. Has anyone else had similar problems? I'm hoping it's just hormones because of the Seasonique and I have a doctor's appointment a week away, but some encouragement might help me get through the stress of this week!

Seasonique did this tome! I hated it so much mine lasted two weeks it could have lasted longer, and your doctors won't be too worried about your length bleeding...It was heavy one day and barely noticable the next for me. It was better than my other periods because there were no cramps. But it should settle