Hi.. I would like some advice from women that may have experienced what I have. I don't want to be insulted by people whom have no idea about me or my past situation. Only constructive comments and reassuring honest advice please. Ok, I am 32 years old. I had regular periods like clock work all my life. About a year ago I lived in Dubai and I accidently got pregnant. In the middle east / dubai it is illegal to be pregnant out of wedlock. They throw you in prison and then trial you for sex out of wedlock then you go back to prison serve your time and then you are deported. You lose your house job everything. It's humiliating and horrific how they treat women. Not to mention western women were its perfectly normal to have a relationship before marriage - they still treat you the same. Google sex out of wedlock stories in Dubai. So, I fell pregnant and panicked - I didn't want to go to prison - I couldn't get medical care in dubai because it's illegal for the drs to treat you if you are pregnant out of marriage - I couldn't even give birth there. By law they have tocall the police and you are carted off to prison. I also didn't want to leave my perfect life there and go back to Australia and be a single parent. The guy didn't want to get married so obviously didn't want the child. I made a conscious decision to terminate the pregnancy and take the RU486 pill (I flew to Europe to get one). A year later I am now living in the USA and I am now married -:) I have noticed that my periods have become irregular 25 days 27, 29 and even 23 days cycles.... Is this normal for a start? Now I am married I am trying to get pregnant (obviously) and first of all because of my irregular periods I can't predict ovulation for the last for months I have had period tracker on my phone and each month it tells me when I ovulate so I try and have sex on my fertile days in fact every fertile day and then boom my period comes late and my fertile days had changed and been missed... This last cycle I hit every single fertile day with my husband and for the first time ever what I think wast period came early 23 days?!? This would have been perfect dates for implantation it was right on 6 days before my period due date. The blood was spitting and then got heavy enough to wear one tampon each say for the next two days but not heavy at all. I have no other symptons other than the urge to pee. My questions are:- How long after RU486 pill should I have irritating periods? When can I expects 28 days cycle to be back to normal again? Will I still be ovulating normally? Is it possible the early bleeding 6 days before my period was due was infact implantation bleeding or was it my period? If it was implantation bleeding I would be one week pregnant (or 4 weeks pregnant if calculated from my last period start date of 25th jan) would there be any other symptoms so early on? Does the abortion pill affect your chance of pregnancy in the future? Sorry for all the questions I hope it made sense and I'm looking forward to some guidance or positive answers. I'm so worried that the bad fairy's might have gotten me for having a chance to have a child once and then aborting that life. it's all about timing and now I'm ready its not happening... Thanks and best wishes - Madi

Abortion always has risks involved this depends on the mothers age, health, how far along in the pregnancy she is etc etc, best thing to do is talk to your dr he/she will be able to help and answer any questions you may have x

I had the same thing. You take the pill feel like your insides have died. Now you want to have babies and you're worried that might have been your only chance. I've had stomach pains ever since I had my abortion pill. It's been over half a year. I'm struggling over trying to get pregnant again. Regular periods but you feel still pregnant every month.

I'm having 28 day periods now mine were always at least 30- 32 day ones. I'm going to try to get pregnant but i fear I'm not ovulating Cus I'm not having the usual pms symptoms. How long have you been trying boolprop if you don't mind my asking?

I have the same problem,except my reason for terminating the pregnancy were more selfish. I married the same guy, and now, 6 years later, irregular periods and Jed he's gone impotent! I feel I'm being punished by God for the avirtuous. Looked into sperm donors,seems like most are for gays or surrogate mom it or people who want to Co parents. The donational seed. Have you found anything out? Please help!

Same here. Me and my boyfriend broke up and I found out I was pregnant and so we got back together but he told me to get an abortion because this baby was ruined. It's been a year and I have developed pcos and I tried clomid but it hasn't worked. Some days I just want to lay in bed and cry. I feel like god is punishing me and I won't ever get pregnant again. Someone please give me advice on how to keep moving forward and stop crying

Let s see the reply