Ive been dateing a girl for the last 4 months. i respect her very much as a freind and i want to keep it that way. but lately some of my other guy freinds have been telling me to "bang" her. i didnt say much to them. i want to keep her as a girlfreind that well you know a "girlfreind". Is it worth maybe asking her if she would maybe like to try that?

P.S. im 16 in grade 10 im a virgin and i repsect women

i know what you mean every guy i know is like that im not sure if you should ask that might make her mad i wouldnt know but dont listen to them there idiots that just try to get into girls pants then leave just respect your girl friend an when the time comes for something like that to happen it might happen just go on an keep your relationship strong

I'm a girl~

From my point of view, if you think you're both ready for it, go ahead. But it might be illegal (underage), so look up what state you're in. If you both feel very comfortable with each other and know each other well, I don't see a problem if there are contraceptives involved.

Maybe its just me, but 4 months doesn't feel like a lot of time. Don't listen to your friends, do what you think is right. There's nothing wrong with waiting until you're both more mature.

-You might want to make sure you're both healthy before doing anything, just as a precaution. I don't know much about STD's, but my friend went out with this guy who never went out with anyone in his life. He had mono and didn't know about it, gave it to her, and she almost died of a ruptured spleen @_@-

I don't mean to scare you away from the idea, sex is a normal and healthy thing, but make sure you're both up to it physically and mentally beforehand~

You seem like a nice guy, but you could get her pregnate and ruin your life in school and maybe out of it. Wait until you know FOR SURE that the time is right (after college).

Don't listen to your mates. Have sex when you are ready for it and when you are with a girl you want to take that step with. I'm 21 and have not yet had sex, not becasue the opportunity was never there but rather because the girls I have been with either weren't ready or I didn't feel strongly enough about them to go there.

Do it when you are ready and don't let anyone talk you into it.

If you feel you are both ready you could try to be more intimate with her. Long kisses are great but for instance while you are watching a movie (at home, alone) or travelling on a bus you could be more intimate by very gently stroking her hand or arm. This may bring you closer together but at a steady pace.

As someone mentioned above you should be prepared with condoms too.