IM 18 years old, never had a girl in my life, and i avoid going out because of my problem. I never saw on the internet about my problem.
Since I never had sex, I masterbate and this is what happens..
I can get an erection, when i stroke it, I get no feeling of pleasure for 5-10 minutes, then i ejaculate just after a second when it starts to feel good...what is this problem? should tht 5-10 minutes of stroking feel good then i ejaculate? ejaculating feels very pleasurable, but im sure it would be better if i felt the pleasure for tht 5-10 minutes like everyone else
i hope theres a cure for this...if not i will be a depressed hermit 4 the rest of my life...i even thought about ending my life

and i cant see a doctor until i have my own car to see one, and i need insurance for medicine since im not covered anymore. i wish my penis would work like most guys

Hi Alex: EVERY man is totally different when it comes to sensation with masterbation and ejaculation. As the same with women! You are able to get erect whil masturbating, so the sensation is there for you to become aroused, you just have more pleaseure ejaculting than getting there! You could also have a high sensation threshold, as in when people have a high pain threshold! What I am trying to say is this, some men can go and go and go and go without reaching orgasm! And this can be QUITE frustrating for the woman! Other men go and the get to the point within seconds! Does this make sense? So as far as I'm concerned you are just the 1st type, you have a high threshold for pleasure! And also know this honey, MOST women do not want someone to go on forever, so when you finally become intimate with a woman you like or love, then it is TOTALLY different. The hand is NOTHING compared to the acutal act of making love! I PROMISE you that when the time comes, you will have ZERO problems in this department! And when you meet a great woman, and you can communicate with her, you can ask her for what you need to compliment your sexual activity and she can ask you too. Open communication is the BEST thing for couples especially about sex! As they can really talk to each other and become TOTALLY intimate and EVERYTHING each one needs! You will be fine honey I PROMISE!! Just don't be so hard on yourself, and if this continues, just find another way to masturbate! Don't think you are different than ANY other man! Don't listen to any of your guy friends about their supposed "sex life" Because honey I can GUARANTEE you there isn't a guy out there - even you best friend - who is willing to actually tell the truth about the size of their member, how well they do, how long they can last etc! So don't listen to anyone OR put your faith in what you see on the internet or movies etc. It's ALL in aid of making money for products! It's NOT real!! Everyone IS different, their views, their bodies, etc.

I want you to know honey, you have to be the 100th young man I have talked to on here from different parts of the world, with the EXACT same concerns and problems! So just know that you are DEFINITELY not alone with it! And what professionals say is this, for every 1 person coming forward there are 10,000 people who are silent!!! So take your body as he is! And just thank him every day for being there for you and he WILL be there for you at the right moment when you meet your first MATE!!! Good luck and health honey!

Wow,..
you made me feel so much better with ur post. you seem like the nicest woman, i want to thank you for your time to help someone out. God Bless

so if i do have intercourse, will i have sensation? im just imagining sticking my u know what in her and it feeling good that i ejaculate right away. i just cant imagine my penis feeling good without ejaculating right away.
i dnt even care if i dnt feel tht good during intercourse, as long as i can hang in there and act as if it feels good

im still confused, but not as confused thx to ur post

Wow, you made me feel good, thx to ur post. God Bless
im still confused, but not as confused,.

if i have intercourse, will i have sensation? i feel as if i were to have intercourse, it will feel so good that i would ejaculate right away because i ner had my penis feeling good without ejaculating right away.
so i will be able to hang in there even if i have intercourse? i dnt even care if i dnt feel tht good during intercourse, i just wnna hang in there until ejaculating?

Yes honey, intercourse is TOTALLY different than masturbation!! With Mastubration, you basically just do it to relieve and relax! Where as with making love there is a build up and then you learn to control yourself! ANY young man, teenager, pre pubescent boy, just thinks about sex and is already "there!" ;-) But that is what is great about being in an open and honest relationship, it is just working towards a goal of mutual satisfaction. When you become truly intimate with a woman, then you share EVERYTHING! And she will be able to ask for things as you do of her! So just because it's just you and "Miss Right" or "Miss Left" right now! BELIEVE me it will be ALL right when you have the RIGHT woman! Does that make sense?! And also remember, right now there is another 18 year old girl, that I might be talking too in the near future - as there was a 16 year old girl last week! With the EXACT same concerns!!! So it goes both ways honey! Even though Men and Women are TOTALLY different, we aren't in the most intimate of ways! We ALL have had our worries, "If we are doing it right?" "Now what!!!?" "Does he/she still like me?" etc. etc. etc. So you will have one up on all the other guys, with their bravado!! You WILL know the insecurities of having sex! You WILL know how she feels too! And You WILL know to be more sensitive towards her needs, so she will be the exact same way too you!! So THAT honey, is a LOT to look forward too, not worry about right?!!!

This is the first time I ever expressed my problem, EVER. i always acted as a celibate christian to hide my insecurity, thx 2 u i might start flirtin with the girls ive always had it in for.
but im still not totally confident. i feel as if i need to practice with somebody who has insecurities like myself. is there any site to match people up with sexual insecurities?
I just wnna thank u again for ur help

I am so glad to hear that you're doing really well! I would say that if you've got sexual insecurities, there's a few websites out there for guy slike that. They're called DATING WEBSITES. Every guy has sexual insecurities! Don't sweat it, okay? Just go date.

EVERYONE is insecure honey!! Even if they are not virgins, it's the first time with you right?!! Also if you REALLY like someone and they like you, you can tell them that you aren't "in the professional leagues quite yet!!| ;-) She might even surprise you and tell you exactly what to do and know what to do with you!!! NOW THAT would be an experience!! Eveyone's the same honey! just remember that OK? Good luck and you can always join "Christian Celebates . Com!!!" ;-) XD XD I will laugh SO hard if there is one!!!!

i feel i would ejaculate right away if i were to have real sex cuz i would imagine it feels great, and i never felt good down there without immediately ejaculating.
and how come when i type "high threshold" in google, nothing comes up?

It's part of skin sensitivity! Have you heard of a High Pain Threshold? That means that you can take a heck of a lot of pain - more than the usual person - before being IN pain! It is the same for having a High Threshold for sensitivity! You obviously can get aroused, BUT you don't feel that arousal till you ejaculate, right?! So that means that your brain IS getting the signal of arousal, you just don't feel it right away! But feel it after awhile! So that is what I mean by the "High Threshold" of sensation! IF you felt NOTHING you would not be able to become erect! Where as other people - in particular men - can have their underwear rub against their penis and INSTANTLY become erect! It is a VERY embarassing situation for them! So they would have a Low Threshold for sensitivity! Does this make sense?

Like I said before honey, Masturbation has NOTHING to do with Making Love!!! NOTHING!! It's like comparing Apples and Oranges! They are both fruit! But the taste, the feel, the smell, is TOTALLY different! Right?

It is hard for me to explain to you the difference, because you haven't been there yet! But believe me honey, it's night and day! And also when you have sex finally, you will understand! And IF you have the same "problem" as you do right now, then you can always seek out medical help from a urologist! But I GUARANTEE you honey, you will overcome ANY situation, with tenderness and openness and to be frank and loving to your partner! LOVE and "Making Love" Is a work in progress, it takes commitment, LISTENING, and trying as much as possible to make each other feel cherished and loved! So when you arrive at that type of ULTIMATE intimacy, IF there are any problems whatsover, they you work on it together! PERIOD!!

You can't worry about "What If?!" Honey! All you can worry about it RIGHT NOW!! Yesterday has already gone, tommorrow is unknown, but today you can fix things and make things happen! So just concentrate on being better, and being stronger in yourself honey! So when THAT girl comes along, you will be more than ready! Does all of this help you?

Bambi I think you're going to have take a raincheck on laughter because there isn't a ChristianCelibates.com but maybe there should be! You could register the domain.

I think that you've made a beautiful metaphor on apples to oranges when it comes to sex versus masturbation. And I hope it does help him to at least feel confident to move towards being sexually active with a girl. How are you doing, Alex?