I was making out with my girlfreind, you know kissing and all the rest of it when she put her hand down my pants and started touching me. What should I do I'm only 13?

hi alex, i feel that you are still too young to get into stuff like that with girls.  it will complicate and spoil your your friendship with her.  just enjoy each other's company and do nice things together like chatting or going to a movie. 

When I was your age all the guys I knew would have given their left nut for that. But it's a catch 22 because if you stop her, she will find someone who will let her play. If you do, you have to have some serious self control and don't let it go too far.

When I was 16 I dated a girl who kept putting my hand in her pants and I kept taking it out. After our second date she left me and found a guy who made her happy.

The next girl I dated had her hand in my pants as soon as she got in my car and I let her do whatever she wanted, as much as she wanted. We were together for almost 2 years.