um i want to know if it is normal for a straight guy to masterbate to gay porn
i mean when i check out girls i get a hard on but at the same time i masterbate to gay porn and straight porn dosent
get me hard

I would guess that it would be normal in your case. It's your own preference, although you might not want to mention that around the guys ;-) .

i think it is normal coz im a girl and i even have a boyfriend and i masterbate to lesbian porn

its ok am a girl I get so turned on over lezbian but if its gay or something a dont get turned on nothing to worry about only worry when you get a hard over men in the street and if you keep doing it keep it to low and then you might not turn gay if that makes sense

its normal...fantasies run wild, esp in th e teens

Yea I'm a guy and I ve had jack off to play boy magazines and had girl friends but I still like to jack off to gay porn

Your fear is probably the answer to your question. Think about that.

Ask yourself: would you get in *that* much trouble if you got caught looking at straight porn? Probably grounded, right? Maybe a stern talking to? At worst some teasing at school. But nothing huge unless your parents are religious nutbags, which they probably aren't.

But if you got caught with GAY porn? Think about it. Without really knowing it, you are associating it with marking you as inferior. Your parents might be disappointed with you, you imagine. You might imagine that they won't love you as much. You can imagine being called gay at school and your friends not looking at you the same way. Your parents would never stop loving you but society has put a pressure on you to be this perfect ideal of "STRAIGHT" that gets under your skin without you realizing it.

First of all: gay is a different thing from straight just like red is different from blue--by which I mean, it's not. They are both just different wavelengths of the same thing, we just perceive them as different things because we put labels on them. 

Human sexuality is a spectrum that everyone finds themselves on. Sometimes people move on the spectrum, sometimes they don't. The only thing "unnatural" is trying to force yourself to some uncomfortable position on the scale. 

The idea that "gay" defines you is like saying that "black" defines you, or "asian" or whatever word you come up with. We can make up distinctions along a spectrum but skin colour is still skin colour: that is, it's a product of how much sun your ancestors got and who they got jiggy with. It doesn't make you smarter or more likely to steal. That should seem obvious. But somehow the hypocrisy isn't lost on the people who try to make out different sexual spectrums as being good or bad, but wouldn't dare be racist.

Stop worrying about labels. I would be very willing to bet that once you let yourself just enjoy the porn, it will stop nagging at you so much. You're being turned on by the kinkiness of being bad, not the specific porn itself. 

I like gay porn somewhat. Some of it is gross to me, some of it is crazy hot. I also like and recommend anal toys (be careful!). But somehow there's a line between that and actually feeling romantic love for a man. Once it stops being a dirty little secret fantasy, it's just not the same. Maybe that's just who I am. Does that make me red or blue or black or purple? I don't know. Depends on how you cut up the spectrum. If anything that isn't "STRAIGHT" is gay to you, then, well, guess I'm gay. But your division isn't any more "real" than anyone else's.

***

Listen,
The real test of whether you are more toward gay than straight (if you must label yourself) is not whether humans having sex gets you turned on (most mammals exhibit bisexual tendencies because it's evolutionarily favorable to be down for lots of sex. Nature isn't picky. Nature likes whatever sex it can get. turned on animals are more likely to screw whatever they can get--which means more babies overall).

The test is whether you fall in love with men as you might imagine you "should" with a woman. If it can go both ways then maybe you can too. It's not the screwing, it's the cuddling. The dating. The little arguments. The pet names. The nights on the couch watching a movie because you're bored and just want to be together. That's not usually in the fantasy for people like you (or me). 
It's usually just hard penises penetrating things. It's anonymous (forbidden) fantasy. It might as well be a foot fetish.

Whatever it is, though, it is certainly not "gay," unless that's how you decide to slice up the electromagnetic spectrum.

Straight porn shows a guy that is hard, but how can you tell if the woman is? In Gay porn, it is easy to tell that both partners are aroused. There is a time when porn is porn, as long as there is sex going on it makes you hard. when your young try whatever floats your boat! If your gay you would feel an attraction to another guy that you know, like your best friend or a hot guy you see. If you aren't atracted to someone of your own sex, what porn you use really doesn't matter.

I have a girlfriend but i want to have sex with a guy what do i do?

whoa there yolanda calm the penis down.
to the guy before yolanda, if she's down for it and you guys are at a good age, then suggest a threesome maybe? if things between you and her just aren't working out, then break up with her. two birds with one stone!
or you could do the most risky option - diddle your skittles with a guy without breaking up with your girlfriend. if you decide you like it better with him than with her an feel an emotional connection, then start dating the guy. if you don't, then that's fine. just go backto the way things were with your girlfriend.
the decision is up to you!

Dude to be gay isnt a real big thing
Its normal nowadays