I am a first time mom to a beautiful, six month old little girl. She still drools a lot and my husband keeps making comments about this, and about it not being normal and looking weird. I am not sure what to think about this. Is drooling normal for a six month old baby? Are there other moms here who can share their experiences?

Oh, totally normal! At that age, they should be working on their first teeth or they might already have a tooth or two. The teething process definitely causes a lot of problems! Producing surplus saliva, and thus drooling, is the least of the problems surrounding teething! top worrying about it and give your baby a big hug for me!

Yes this is totally normal she is probably just teething. And if she is I hope her teeth come in a whole lot easier than my sons did he is 10 months old and he screams when he has teeth coming in. Just check to see if her gums are turning white ok. But yes dont be freaked out and think she has rabies lol jkjk she's just teething!!!!!!!!!!! XD