I love my baby, but I do hate the way in which he keeps on drooling all day long. He is 14 months old now and I did think the whole drooling thing was something more commonly associated with newborns. So why is he still doing it? And when will he stop? Is it normal for him to be drooling so much at this stage?

Drooling is something that is very closely related with the baby's teething process. He will stop drooling when he is done teething. Judging by your baby's age, there is nothing wrong with your baby. He is still very much in the process of gaining teeth, and is probably working on some as I type :-).

Hi there,
When baby’s first teeth begin to grow the drooling also starts. An excessive drooling if you ask me. I remember I had similar problem with my first son. Sometimes I was thinking that he will dehydrate if he doesn’t stop drooling. When his teeth were all in place, the drooling has stopped. Even before all the teeth where in their place, the excessive drooling has calmed down and it was manageable.
I know that this can be annoying in many situations, especially in public places, but I don’t think there is much that you can do. One good thing with about drooling is that it helps ease the pain of teething in babies. In a way it’s a good thing for them, but not for mothers.