Hey there friends.

Yesterday it was my niece's birthday. She is four years old and she is so adorable. When we asked her what she wants for her birthday present, she told me that she wants a dog :) Small adorable puppy :)

She know that I have a dog and she is playing with him all the time when she visits me, but now she wants to have a dog that is just hers :)

Her mom, dad and I bought Maltese dog to her. He is so cute and it is right for her :) She was extremely happy.

I want to buy some chew toys for him but I am not sure what are the best chew toys for puppies?

Any information?

Hey there.

That is so lovely! I just can imagine how lucky that little girl was :) I know that I would be extremely happy :)

I think that this dog will be happy with her and that she is going to have amazing childhood with him :)

About the chew toys for puppies, there are a couple of them. But I think that the best choice is The chilly bone by multipet.

This was my puppy favorite chew toy. This toy seems to calm the teething frenzy if your puppy has problem with it. But anyway, it is healthy and it comes in two sizes. One is 5,5 inches and the large is 7 inches.

I suggest you to buy smaller one.

Hey everyone. I have a puppy and I never gave him chew toys. And I know that I am not the only one :) You are probably wondering why? Because chewing toys are there to help you keep your dog’s oral health and to keep his teeth clean, right? Well, maybe I have some “older” views on this situation, but I still believe that there is nothing better than tooth paste for dog and brushing his teeth. I think that chewing toys are not that healthy. Maybe I am wrong about this whole situation but still I will never use them :)

Hey there.

I just adore chew toys for my boys :) I mean, I loved them because they are not puppies anymore but they still love to play with them :)

When my boys were puppies I was giving them different chewing toys. And they liked it.

I was buying Kong puppy chew toys. They are made in US.

This rubber is safe for even the most aggressive chewers when they are normal sized. They are good for gums and teeth.

My other choice is Puppy key ring. They are usually colorful and that is why they are very interesting.

Hey there guys.

I am very picky when I choose everything for my dog. The same situation is with chew toys for him. I am silly I know, but I was researching a lot about it, just to find a perfect one for my puppy. And I did it. At least, I think so. My puppy loves them. It is chewing ring from Natural Antlers. They make really good teething toys for dogs. They are very popular, interesting shape and they have a variety of texture on each antler. Your puppy is going to play with them, chew them and I am sure that this ring will become favorite toy for your dog.

Good day everyone.

My Boo loves chewing toys even now when he is older. I let him to chew them but he is not so destructive anymore like used to be at the beginning :)

I don’t have a brand of chewing toys. I always choose some another toy and usually they are colorful or neon, just that we can notice them in the dark :)

My Boo loves ring shapes so I am buying them for him. I can see that they are very popular so I think that you should buy them.

You can order them on the internet.

Good luck.

Hey. It is very important to pick the best and safest toys for your dog. For every dog toys are not a luxury. It is something that it is necessary to them. Toys can be helpful but can help fight boredom in a dog when you leave them alone in the house. I prefer active toys for my dog. Those are usually very hard rubber toys. My favorite brand is Nylabone and Kong. Toys are really fund and they are available in a variety of shapes and sizes. I prefer rope and bone toys :) Good luck I hope that you are going to choose the right one.