I admit that it is really hard sometimes to take care of small kids, especially when they are still babies. I remember last week, our two year old played with chewing gums (I guess he liked the shape) but after a while, as usual, he put it into mouth. Well, that is where chewing gum should be but not for a two year old kid. So, do not give chewing gums to your baby unless you want interesting couple of hours for gum extraction.

Yes, I know how much problem you can have when you have to pull something out of the kid’s mouth, especially if there are several teeth involved. But the problem is not with the big things, those they definitely not swallow, but with small stuff (just like chewing gums). Those can be gone in a second and create a lot of problems. I guess all that is left is constant monitoring and that is always strenuous.