I am a father of twins and they dont seem to feel too good.
They are Lethargic and it seems that not only do they have a soar throat they may be teething. what can i give them to soothe their pain

How old are your twins? Have they already got some teeth? If these are the first teeth you think are growing, you should pay attention to the gums that could be a bit red and swollen when the teeth are ready to appear. They would perhaps be slavering a lot more than usual, they would be upset and crying and would reject food and ask for more liquid instead. Also they would suck their hands or everything that can get in order to massage their gums. The high temperature and diarrhea could also be expected.
There are some teething gels you can buy at pharmacies, I used one called Calgel for my daughter, it helped a bit. But I think the best help are the soft toys they can suck, they are the calmest then.
If you have some other complications, it would be the best to check it out with the doctor, he would know what exactly is the problem when he sees the babies.