Hello, folks. My wife and I got baby two months ago. He still hasn’t got his teeth, but I hope he will soon. I would like to know which teeth are suppose to grow first in a baby. This piece of info will mean a lot to me. Thank you for all your replies. Bye!

Hello. Expect soon to hear your baby crying. It will mean that his first tooth is growing. Usually, incisors first appear. They appear around 14th week. However, this can vary. You can ask your pediatrician about this. He should know more details. I hope I have helped. Good luck! Bye!

Hi there,
I am not sure is there a rule which teeth grow first. If I am not mistaking babies sprout their first teeth between fourth and seventh month. The thing is also that in most cases first teeth come from bottom jaw. And usually these are middle teeth. You will notice more drooling and gum swelling in your baby’s mouth. Also he will bit everything he can because her gums will be irritating and sensitive. Also he might have problems with sleep and pain. Sometimes your baby can even develop a fever and upset stomach from growing his first teeth. I hope that this eased your mind a bit and help to understand your baby better.
All the best,
Danella