My 4 month old baby cries a lot. has any one faced similar problem?
If she starts crying, she cries continuously, we consulted doctor also, bu they say its normal.

Also, Next week we are going to USA and my wife is little scared. what if our baby continues to cry..

PLease suggest any solutions.

Thanks,
Shri.

Hi, it maybe colic......spasmodic pain in the intestine......usually such babies start to cry in the evenings....if its not colic then your baby could be angry or annoyed who needs lot of attention and patience........my baby is 3 month and 22 days he use to cry in the 2nd month.......i thought it was hunger but our physician directed us......if ur bottlefeeding then it may be too heavy causing gas and pain....i give my son colic drops daily and the crying is gone .....he sleeps through the night for 6 hours and is breastfed only......i quit the formula supplement in the second month and my son is truly a happy baby now.........check if he cries and screams and there is anguish in her face it might be colic then
good luck
Ammara

Sure, a lot of parents have this issue. In most of the cases, the reason is a colicky pain that can be really nasty and it can make your baby crying all the time. Sure, it is not normal for a baby to cry all the time, that is a sign that there is something wrong with your baby. 

Sure, you can always take your baby to the doctor, but I am afraid that doctor won't be able to tell a lot about this since this is not a disease. That means that it won't cause your baby any long-term harm, but it's a tough thing to go through for both babies and their parents. That is why you can do some techniques, such as giving your baby a tea, or massage.