feelings of adrenaline rush shortly after sensations of a heart beat. THe heart speeds up then i have shortness of breath. Sometimes confusion. age 24 what could be wrong with me?!?!?!

You have symptoms of anxiety attack. Regular physical exercise can reduce the frequency and duration of an attack. Both aerobic and resistance exercises can help "burn off" your body's excessive adrenaline to bring your "fight or flight" response into full cycle. There are also medications for this condition. Anxiety attack tends to run in families, and certain medical conditions can predispose a person to such attacks. You can google "anxiety attack" for more information.

Hi there,
I have to agree here with hoseclamps. I think that you had a panic attack and that is why you had adrenaline rush and strong heart beat. Also the breath shortness is just another symptom of panic attack. Have you been using any medication for anxiety ever before? You have to understand that this is nothing strange and many people have this kind of feeling from time to time. The problem is when these things happen too often. Then you should see a doctor and try to get some medication that will prevent your anxiety attacks. Also next time try to bread as much as you can. I hope this helped.
Best wishes,
Marco