I have to admit that I will do anything to help my little son. He is 8 years old and already has asthma problems. This situation is even worse in the spring because of his allergies. He is taking his medications and I have to admit that even though they are helpful, I don’t like the fact he uses strong drugs in such a young age. Would chiropractic adjustment help with asthma?

I think that situation here is questionable. Can chiropractic really help? Some say that spinal adjustments relieve the muscle soreness and spasms that might happen during asthma attack and in that way, help the patient. Opinions are divided; many think there is no way that this is helpful, while others are strongly recommending it. Your son can try it, at very least. He can only get better

YES definately. My 4 year old son was struggling with asthma and I was tired of all the medication that he was on, so I looked into chiropractic care. He has been going regularly for 5 months and is much different. Since Jan he has used his neb x2 and has not had to be on any medications or steroids. So I would say that for us it has definately worked out.