Hello. I'm 22 year student and I'm attending third year of international law. I'm very happy I have came this far on my faculty because I had big problems living through some ruff periods, adrenaline rushes and panic attacks on some exams.
You see, I have come to the conclusion that I suffer from one disease called irritable bowel syndrome.
Beside the fact that before every major exam I get blood in my stool I started to experience big nervous tension and panic attacks and this started to interfere with my normal studying. Any ideas?

My good friend has been diagnosed with this syndrome you have mentioned and I spoke with him about the possible reliever.
He said that recently have bought some medication called Xanax, drug that’s made for treatment of activity depression or panic attacks.
Xanax is a member of the benzodiazepine family that means that he also useful in treating anxiety, insomnia, and muscle spasms.
His panic attacks were accompanied with restlessness, aches, trembling, shortness of breath, but all of these disappeared when he started to use this medication.
Wish you luck!