hey. i just turned 15 a month or so ago and i've kind of been going through terrible depression for many years. I think it may be affecting my sexual desires as well. I started really liking girls a lot when i was about 11 or 12. I also began my depression problems around the same age. Since then, i've been attracted to girls younger than me. Not younger like 5. Like 5 years younger or so. It just really makes me feel horrible sometimes. I feel like a total creep a lot because of it. I'm worried that when i'm older i'll still be attracted to the same age group. Please help. I just want to feel normal. The combination of hormones and depression is making me go crazy.

18 is not far away, which will make you an adult. If you still have these feelings, this would mean that your interested in 12 and 13 years olds, which will create a hugh problem for you. It's not a good idea to be interested in 10 year olds at this point in your life either. You could be creating a recipe for disaster my friend.
You should really try to speak with someone about this before you do something that you will regret for the rest of your your life.

ok i may have worded what i said in the wrong way. I still like girls the same age as me. It's not like i only like younger ones. It's 2 or 3 years younger than me that i'm wondering is normal or not. My parents have a 4 year age difference. I understand that when you are older age difference matters a lot less with adults though. It's just weird how so many girls like guys 6 years older than them and would even date them but it's so much more intensly wrong for guys to like girls who are younger.

megadude7777
OK I see how this is, I wish first to ask if your depression is controlled? If not, get to where you are not having huge highs and lows in minutes.
At 15 you’re in High school about 10th grade? So there are a lot of girls in the school for you to talk to, flirt, and date. Jr high school girls have not caught up to where they need to be, as their environment is not the same as yours.
Now I have a married daughter, who at 18 or so, started to date someone 36, which is only 4 or 5 years younger than I am, her father, she has three kids and are on their 9 years together, so it is OK to do this, as long as the girl is of state legal age. I started dating her mom at 15 & I was 18, but the state and her parents did not mind, as I was a military personal.
Next personal thing is BBFeet9 is correct, being with someone, trying to, or some one thinks you are bothering them, too young for you, or that her parents do not like you, will cost you a life time of of legal hell, I am there......
RT

yeah. i would never date someone under the legal age. I'm in 9th grade actually. My school has a weird cut off date for students. So i guess it is ok for people a few years apart to date but i understand what you mean. It does have to be legal and i'd be really dumb to put that aside. As for my depression, i'm working on it. I've talked to my parents and they seem to want to help. I think my mind is just screwed up from the sadness. Thank for your advice though. It makes me feel a bit less alone.