:-( I'm 14 nd ii have a 17 yr Old boyfriend my mom treats me like the way she use to treat my older sis bcuz at this age my sis got prego wif a 17 yr old boyfriend 2 so she thinks I'm goinq 2 do the same and I'm da only 1 left in the house that's from a different father and the other 2 from da same father as me moved out already so it me my 15 yr old sis 12 yr old bro and 7 yr old so my mom treats me differently and ii want to move out but ii want 2 do it legeally can ii even though I'm 14? And if my boyfriend gets me prego can my mom kick me out? Or can ii move wif him?

im 14 and my boyfriends 17 as well, its hard because nobody thinks your mature enough to handle yourself at this age but prove them wrong and you'll be treated the way you want to be. if your having sex with him already then all i can say is to be safe maybe go on the pill and put your mums mind at rest. its natural for a mum to care as you'll find out when you become and mum especially with girls you have to worry a lot more. The legal age to move out is 16 but you can move in with your boyfriend with both your parents permission and his however you should probably sleep in separate rooms. You both have to be careful not to get yourself pregnant as he could be charged for rape because of it, be careful and talk to your mum! :-) if you need to chat then ask for my email if you like.

At 14 years of age, there are so many other things you should be basing you time and emotions on. As for your question. Yes she can kick you out, but she will still have legal control and rites over you until you reach the age of sixteen. In other words, she is responsible for both you and your actions. If you decide to leave at your own will, your mother has the rite and the ability if she sees fit to have the police bring you home as well have the child protective services involved. After all you are still a child. If you become pregnant, your parents too have the rite to force you into an abortion.
Sorry if this sounds harsh..Sadly you situation is something I see on a regular basis in my line of work. As a child you have no rite when it comes to most things that your parents feel can place a threat on you or disolve you of your youth. Maybe you should stop having sex and stay at home. Practice on your studies to build your life into something worh while. Teen pregnancy is nothing to toy with. It ruins lives.

i am also 14 with a 17 year old boyfriend but my mum dosnt know. he is my sisters ex boyfrined but me and him realy love each other and have been together a wile now. but we would never have sex before i turn 16 at it is rape and he could be charged. so please be careful. I sugest wait till ur 16 because if you do fall pregnant then you want to have been though most of school. but its up to you. My mum would not like it if she found out i have a 17 year old boyfriend as i think she is scared he will force me into something........ but he is not like that. your mum is just looking out for you. talk to her about the pill and she can help.