Hi ive just turned 14 and im 2 months pregnant , i was at my 15 yr olds boyfriends party and the pair of us got drunk , i woke up in the morning on the bathroom floor with him only in my bra and one shoe thats it . It was my first time and i knew i was in bother , i'd only got my period in january so i was thinking that maybe its was just irregulair ,but about 4 weeks ago i started to feel sick in the mornings i didnt think any thing of it so my older sister (shes 23 and has a 7yr old girl called mia ) took me to the hospital in agony and the doctor said i was a month prego,my mum kicked me out so im now living with hannah my sis im so scared . School said that they will accept me until it starts to show then i will have to give in . My boyfriend rory is also living at my sisters house with me his parents kicked him out too, my older brother hes 26 and will go crazy if I tell him . Rory is now working weekends to try and get us some money because my sister said I could stay till its born !!! Wat should I do

Hi Babybump,

For starters, go to the police.  Your mom can't just throw you out.  It's called abandonement.  As a minor, she's responsible for your well being - pregnant or not.

If she doesn't take you in then she can go to jail.  She's also responsible for your healthcare - which is very important while pregnant.  

Rory can continue to find a job.  Make sure you list him as the father when the baby is born.  He'll have to pay you child support.

The police can help you start the process.  Just tell them your mom kicked you out and have no place to go.

Good luck.

Thanks , my dad is in the army and doesn't no yet but he is coming back on the 1st of October. I told my brother today and he said I could come and live with him but he lives in the UK and we live in france . I'm going to the police on Monday with Rory and my brother who is flying over tomorrow . jamie my brother also said that he would like to become my legal guardian !!! Should I agree with that . seen as Rory has been kicked out to should we file a complaint as well . thanks again
Babybump2000

Check the laws where you are Babybump. Neither you and Rory should be kicked out and on your own.

Kudo's to Jamie.

Thanks i will keep you updated

Hi Jamie arrived this morning and we have a flight booked for the 28th to go back to the UK I don't no what else is going to happen , we are still going to the police on Monday and Jamie still wants to be my legal guardian . Rory's parents have written a letter so he can come back to England and stay with us , I will not be returning to school this year and be home schooled says Jamie . the airline said that I would be able to fly once but not again till its born

I'm glad your brother has arrived. Good luck to you and Rory.