I'm 28 and this amazing guy that I'm in love with is 3 years younger than me. I've always told myself that I should not have a man younger than me. I'm really in love with him and I want a serious relationship with him. He loves me too,but we did not fix our relationship yet. I dont want to be hurt if we have to stop the relationship because of people or family comments...for those who are married to younger guy? how do you feel? is there any kind of complex?

You really need a woman to reply to this one for you and I'm sure one will but just let me weigh in here as well. I'm a man, married to the most wonderful woman I've ever met in my life. She's super smart, funny, mature, interesting and makes me feel great! She is 14 years younger than me. When I first met her I had MANY doubts a relationship like this could ever work long term but it works wonderfully for us. It might be different with a younger man but he is only 3 years younger than you... Relationships like that are very, very common. As long as he is mature (remember that men are often less mature emotionally than women) then it shouldn't be an issue. I can't wait to hear a woman's response to this. There are likely many women here married to younger men where the age gap is quite a bit more than 3 years. 

my fiance and i are the same age but really 3 years is not that big of a difference. relationships should not be age based (i mean in some circumstance yes i.e.: 12 year old with a 19yr old) but if you two love each other give it a go!

Dear andlovesaidn0,

If you truly like someone so much then why should you care about what other people think? I didn't realize there was a law that you had to be with someone the same age as you. In the eyes of old fashion people they think that it's okay for a man to have a younger woman by his side, but not a woman to have a younger man by her side. It's just the way that our society judges people. Don't worry so much on what people think. If you're family and friends can't support the choices you make in life then you don't need to worry about them. Be your own person and do what you feels right.

Let me know how things turn out, okay?

-xoxo

Hi Israella,
My husband is 3.5 years younger than me, we've been together for over 12 years and married 5 of those. My sister who is 9 years older than me is married to a man 11 or so years younger than her. So really love has no boundaries. When you love someone you love someone and go through the good and the bad together and work through it and grow stronger together in your love for each other.
Hope this helps and good luck

i didnt post this...

I think it can not be happen if you are older, very committed and he is not then there should problem arise in future.

It is amazing to find I'm not alone. I am having a fling with a 23 year old and I'm 46. I'm separated from my husband and he wants to work on the marriage but I just can't stop seeing this other guy. I think I'm in love with him but I keep telling myself that it's impossible. I've tried to end it but I keep letting him back in. It's painful. I know that we could never be together publicly, I have kids the same age, but I don't know how to end it for good. Our chemistry is hot and the sex is absolutely amazing. I'm a business professional and have a high standing in our community so I don't know how this would ever work. Frustrating. I'm very attractive and look like I'm 35 and could have men my own age but I'm not interested. Oh well, I pray to find the strength to end it soon for good.