Hi. my name is kenny. i am a 16 year old boy and i always get nervous around really cute girls. i haven't really ever had a girlfriend because most of the girls at my school either don't like me because im kinda awkward around them or they're bi*ch*s. i have never gotten any girls' number. i get too shy around girls and cant go up to them and start a conversation and when a cute girl is introduced to be and she's the daughter of one of my parents' friends im always shy and get my words mixed up all the time. also im 200 pounds and want to loose weight fast. can anyone please help me?!?!?!?

HI just jump feet first in asking a girl out , she is going to say yes or no , take your time ask her for her number first , take it from there , Good Luck , x

We all get like that around girls we are attracted to. I'm old enough to be your grand father and I don't know how I'd survive if I was single. I still get like that when talking to a girl/woman I'm attracted to.

When I was looking, back in those years, I develpoed the attitude that if a girl played hard to get she wasn't worth the effort. I know some of them seem to be told they are supposed to play hard to get and the guy is supposed to bust his ass trying to get them but I felt if they didn't want me as much as I wanted them, why should I want a situation like that? So if I went to the trouble of asking them out and they made up some dumb excuse, they never heard from me again. If they said they were busy but suggested some other time when they could, I felt they might be a keeper.

Also I've found that many very pretty girls don't know they are or don't don't think we see them that way. So that beautiful girl you have in your sights may not be made of unobtainium anyway.

As far as losing the weight, all I can say is eat less. What I have done is eliminate some things I don't really need and the things I like the least .If I was going to make myself a ham sandwich for lunch I leave out the bread and just have the ham on a plate. I have found I can live very well without bread and I get rid of it whenever I can.

Hi keness, that is completely normal. It is not easy asking a girl out because you sate risking rejection. Just try to relax, be yourself and think of girls as people rather than strange alien beings. Girls get nervous too. Even confident seeming guys get nervous. My partner is 46 and has been out with a number of women over the years, is confident and good looking but was incredibly nervous when he finally got around to asking me out. You are not alone. There will be a girl for you.

Hey KenEss,

Relax. What you describe is perfectly normal. We've all been there during our younger years (I'm now 47 years old). As the years go by your confidence levels will increase and you'll wonder why you were behaving like that - at least that's what happened to me and a lot of other older men that I know.

Those raging hormones have a way of causing a lot of chaos during that stage of life. Right now you and most of your age mates are still in "turbulent waters," a stage of life that will soon come to pass.

i like this guy and he is a senior but i think that he is shy or just does not want to see me cause i ask him to the military ball and he said yes but the problem is that he is shy or does not want to see me so i need help with it .Is he shy? or Just does not want to see?