ok let me start by saying im a high school girl in year 8 i have few but good friends and im happy most of the time.

ok for you to fully understand i will tell you how i was like in junior school, in junior  school  was very happy with quite alot of friends in that school i was loud, i would rarly start a fight but i would never back down, i was in quite a lot of fight either standing up for myself or friends i would not feel bad for my actions.

But today i was walking home with my friends and because it has been snowing there was quite alot of icy  snow, we didn't nocies the two girls on the other side of the road until a ice ball was throne by them, let me say now in high school i have changed and now am a quite girl who has never done anything bad like fight, so as i was saying, theres girls witch we know we had told them off for eating in the L.R.C  were throughing ice balls at us i said to itnore it but they keeped calling us names and laughing at us and i was getting anrgy. they crossed over and still aiming at us, my two friends who i was walking with said we should cross over but i said why should we but they crossed over and i sayed there finelly one hit me and it was in the back of my head i turned around and they said what r u goin to do about it and all this so i walked over a pushed one of them all i did was push not very hard but ut scared her and i think she crossed over again and the other one was looking at me and all i said was what! in a loud voice they leafed all of us alone, they were a year younger but as i carryed on walking home i coulded  help feeling bad and depressed even though thay were beening out of order. when i got home i told my dad and he said well done for sticking up for yourself but i still fell depressed about it. im worrying if i hurt the girl or something, but like i said 2 years ago i would have not cared. 

(and dont say anything about my friend crossing over they are good friends just not the tpyed to et in a fight or stand up forthem self and they did cross back over when it was over)

so is this normal? and why am i depressed about it? plz answer

Okay you would know if you had depression! This isn't even something to bring up to the doctor for depression. The doctor would laugh in your face....lol 

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU GOT BULLIED. I'm sorry about that. Girls can be mean, and you totally have the right to feel bad. Something happened at school, so your reaction is that you got sad. 

About your friends.....You said' (and don't say anything about my friend crossing over they are good friends just not the tpyed to et in a fight or stand up for them self and they did cross back over when it was over)" WELL IT HAD COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT YOU DON'T KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG. When someone snowballs at you, it hurts you, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT BACK! If you do fight back you then are in a fight and you are bullying the other girls. SO WHAT IF YOU WERE STICKING  UP FOR YOUSELF??? You still pushed the girl and throwed a snowball.

Treat people the way you want to be treated. With respect, want to earn it? BE NICE , AND DON'T MAKE A FIGHT BIGGER FOR YOUSELF!

* ( DISCLAIMER: 13 years old, so If you want to hate my post , you know it wasn't from a porfessional)  

umm u got this wrong she is not being bullied being bullied is being picked on more then once. she does know right from wrong or she woulded have felt bad. and this was not a fight .i know this person ann I know she has said sorry to the 2 girls but u dont have to act a know it all like u said yr not a porfessional

Well obviously you didn't read my post then.....I included some information about me not being A PORFESSIONAL. She wanted an aswer so I gave her my opinions! What is wrong with that? Nothing.

Also, if you know this peron why didn't just post answer for her????HMMMM! Also, I am a girl who is totally confident so I DESCIDED I COULD HELP A GIRL WHO SOUNDS SAD AND HELP HER! Your bullying doesnt bring me down. I know that people who say rude things to others means they are insure and have secrets. You should maybe talk to an adult about that. I feel actually ...bad for you? HAVE A SPECTACULAR DAY!!!!! :) P.S learn to write