Hey I'm a male,14 and bi when I was 11 my sister put make up on me when I was asleep and when I woke up it felt nice to be like a girl because I only live my mum and sister because my dad left me when I was 2 and then I always thought of see me in girl clothes and then my sister left and left some clothes behide and I took some eg bra,thongs,dress,shoes,tops,skirts all that and I feel more like a girl when I dress as one do u think its normal plz help xx

In your situation it may be normal to feel more like a female as you have always been surrounded by females in your life as your dad left early on in your life so did not have many men/male influences in your life growing up, am I right?  So when your sister left and left some belongings behind and they just happened to fit, they felt 'right' to you as this is all you know really.  Do you catch where I'm coming from or what I'm trying to say?  

In your case, it's situational and a learned behavior from your upbringing and I am not blaming your mother, it's just how the cookie crumbled.  You gotta do what you gotta do.  Just remember not everyone is OK with it and you will get looks, comments and the bullies (as you are 14) so you may want to tone that down at school, is that OK to say?  But I'm also saying, be you as it is OK to be you, just accept what may come with that territory.

Take care and I'm here if you need to vent or talk

what you're experiencing is more normal than you know.

Almost every boy who has walked the face of the earth trys on his mom's garmets at one time or another - and a number of them will enjoy the feeling - especially if it brings comfort or familiarity.

During adolecense - boys and girls go through major changes in hormones, thoughts and attitudes about sex, identity and personality.

As you develop further, some of those attitudes and identities will begin to solidify into your adult sexual identity. Some will not. There will be phases you pass through. All the other guys and girls in your school are passing through their own transitions - and there really is no "normal".

Still - what lizardqueen420 wrote above is good advice. Be cautious who you share yourself and your feelings with. Be very cautious. Some of those guys at school are developing into bullies (because of their own identity issues) - so you don't want any of them to get wind of things you do or like or feel or believe in your own personal world. They will harrass you.

Also - just do keep in mind - many things in your life will feel comfortable and familiar - don't let that define who you are. In
a few years time you'll have grown into your own identity and will understand it more clearly.

Yeah - not a direct answer - but hope it helps you in some way.

Thx u 2 :) x

HI I was a boy when .I started dressing as a girl at a vary YOUNG age .I was doing that all the way in school from grad #3 until grad #12 + into collage. and yes I do keep on dressing up but as a woman .do I think your WORNG ??? that is up to you ? IF you like it OK . IF you don't like it than STOP dressing as a GIRL GOOD LUCK it is all up to you...hope this my have HELPED you.... :-) :-)