Recently, I have noticed that I hopelessly fall in love. I can never tell when or if a girl likes me. This is really hard.I found a girl who is very sweet to me. She tells me that I am the sweetest guy she has ever met and that she loves me. She also has a boyfriend. She talks to him about me and things like that.I really do think I like her.What do you think I should do?
Do girls really like sweet guys or am I hopeless?

I don't know if it's changed since I was in high school in the 50s but it was my experience that girls do NOT like nice guys. It seemed like guys who treated them like sh*t, got all the hot girls. Guys who would have treated them nice, if they ever had the chance to, never got one. In the 50 years since I escaped from high school I have asked many other guys I've worked with if they noticed the same thing, and they did.

It's hard for us to figure why girls spent all their time complaining about guys treating them like sh*t and why there are no nice guys, when they wouldn't consider dating one.

One time on a band trip, we stopped to eat at a restaurant that happened to be across the street from the state prison craft store. The girls wouldn't get back on the bus until they went to the prison store. When they got back on the bus all they could talk about was the hot guys working in the store. Let's see now, state prison? They would all be felons, usually nice sweet guys.

The exception appears to be if you are gay. Girls seem to be very attracted to gay guys. It can't be because they feel safe, after all they apparently feel safe enough with felons. Maybe they consider them a challenge, to be converted.

But don't give up hope, even if you are a nice guy, some day you will find a girl, after you've gone alone to enough dances.

Very cruel njoy. But very true as well. I think I have first hand experience of this as I'd describe myself as a 'nice guy' Still looking :(

Hiya.

Its true through high school girls def do not go for nice guys. I always went for the bad ones i think a lot of it was to piss
my parents off! However this does change as girls get older . . after being with my fair share of bad apples, I started looking for different qualities in guys. It wasnt about looks and money, id been with people like that and treated me like c**p. I guess you learn from your mistakes . .

When i was 18 i met my mr nice guy. He's nothing like my previous boyfriends. hes sensitive, romantic, sweet . . Im now 23 and we have 3 children together. Iv never been happier.

So there is hope, def dont change who you are xxx

your "The freind" you take care of the girls emotions and what not while her bf dosent have to deal with that c**p n gets the action
once the freind always the freind
srry dude you might not geta girl intell like there 20+

Good, they should be coming into my range now then :P

Maybe it's good that they don't smarten up too soon.
We'd be getting married too young anyway. 8-|

trust me, ALL girls love sweet guys. they are so ... sweet! the girl you are talking about, she doesnt love you if she has a boyfriend. but dont worry, not all guys are like that.

tips on if a girl likes you:
if you catch her staring at you, and you stare back, if she keeps staring she likes you.
or you could stare at her until she notices
most girls will bat their eyelashes or mess with their hair, or talk in a soft voice and look down at the floor when talking to you.
the MAIN tip to drop a hint that you like a girl:
if she looks at you, smile and run your fingers through your hair, that is a BIG hint that you like her, she will get the message.

im giving you GOLD here! use it!