alright. so im an 18 year old guy and im with a girl who is only 15 and thats illegal. we already had sex and stuff and i wanna stick with her but i dont want her parents to find out cuz they might press charges. what should i do?

Your asking for trouble sir.
You have had sex with her, so you could be up for rape.
Your question is, "what should you do"
My answer would be to "run"
The word will eventually get out my friend, people talk and the grapevine is very thin. End it now and wait for her to catch up in years, or you could be looking at some serious jail time.

i cant just run she lives next door to me i have to see her everyday

Then back off. If her parents get a hold of this, your about done. (if they care) You have to call her and tell her what could possibly happen if you two continue to see each other. She is young so she might not understand. She will probably tell you that she gave her permission and wanted to have sex with you, that doesn't matter. Even if the both of you were on the same page with her consent, you' will still have a problem.

if i were you i would just not have sex with her again! where do you live???

in the UK you can have sex at 16 so you only have to wait another year. plus to be fair as long as you don't tell anyone you know and neither does she no one will find out that you have had sex.

do her parents like you?

I hope she doesn't think it was "totally cool" to have sex with an older guy and tell her gf's, that's what i meant by the grapevine is thin.
Regardless of whether her parents like you or not, it's not good. If the word traveled and some one else's mom/dad heard about it, the result could still be the same. Her folks don't even have to be the one's to make the complaint.

justsomedude5150
5150 means Cazy person - crazy about her or ?
any ways
You might check the local and state laws on age, in some states, 15 or 16 is a legal age to have sex with someone under the age of 20. When i was stationed in MI, I dated a girl who just was 15, & I 19 and later we married. What are your plans with this one? most of the time it only works out for the short relationship, but worth it. but not for jail and a life time regisration But it was legal for me to be with her, and without parent promission, by I had it also.
RT

well her mom definitely wants to bone me so i dont think she would care if we are together but i dont think any parent wants somebody screwin their daughter

What do you mean by "bone" you? There are 2 entirely different definitions for that.
The first one is to have sex with you, and the second one is cause you some dreaded problems.
If mom is looking at you in the sexual way, hmmm, that's just wrong.
So, because mom is interested in you that way, she wouldn't mind if you slept with her daughter, that's what you said, yes?
What does her dad think of this?
The whole thing is just not right.
I say find a young lady your own age and go from there, your setting yourself up for a world of s**t.

ok so her mom likes me. im not gonna ask her mom if its okay if i have sex with her daughter that would be stupid. but i kinda care about her so im not just gonna break up with her then she will think i just wanted sex and im makin up a bulls*** excuse. i think i got somethin good here and i dont wanna end it over somethin stupid. my mom is married to someone who is like ten years older than her and they are doin fine. my dads wife now is three years younger than him and the met in highschool so they were in the same situation.
i have my ged but i would have graduated last year so it would be like me a senior dating a freshman which i've seen people do it all through highschool

oh and 5150 is a van halen album

There is nothing wrong with a younger women/older man relationship,like your mom and dad. But your missing the whole point here, maybe her mom likes you enough to let you date her daughter, but the law says it's still wrong. You could really have feelings for her and she towards you, but legally, it's wrong. What you may feel for this girl sounds genuine, all i'm telling you is that people talk and talk and before you know it, your in trouble. That's all. You came seeking advice and that's what you getting. I'm sorry that your not seeming to happy with it, but it is what it is. Continue seeing this girl if you choose. You may get lucky and make it until she becomes of age, then you will be okay. Just make sure no one talks to much, that's all. Good luck.