Hello!
My hubby and me are trying to get pregnant. I am off pills more than a year. Stopped smoking 5 months ago (yeeeeee!!!!), I am not drinking alcohol nor does my husband, nor he is a smoker. What more should we do to?

Hey!
I think you are doing it all right. Hmmm ¡K have more and more sex ƒº I read somewhere that missionary position (man on top) is the best for conceiving a baby, because man is the closest to cervix. Also position from behind (woman lying or on her knees). Ok, food is also very important. Eat several servings of fruit, vegetables, grains such as whole wheat bread, and calcium-rich foods such as yogurt, cheese, and milk every day. Certain vitamins and nutrients (vitamins C and E, zinc, and folic acid) are very important for making healthy sperm. You both shall need at least 400 micrograms of folic acid daily. It is also recommendable to take vitamin supplements (read the instructions, do not overdose with vitamins). Next step is bad habits! Congratulations on quit smoking! Any recreational drugs, NO way! Avoid stressors as much as possible. Of course, most of all have fun while doing it!!!

I'm trying to get pregnant and im only 15 why is that such a passion?

I don't want to be too harsh because it is ultimately your decision, but 15 is very young to have a child. If your reasons for wanting a baby are not because you think that you can nurture and guide a child though life and make all the sacrifices neccessary, but only because you want something that will love you and never leave you then I would suggest that you get a dog. Dogs are very loving and you can still live your own life. It is also extraordinarily selfish to plan a pregnancy with no input from the father. He will be liable for child support for the next 18 years and I very much doubt that he will take it well. If he is older, then he is also guilty of statutory rape. Your parents could have him listed on the sex offenders regristrar.
Incidently it sounds that your boyfriend is using condoms correctly, the air should be expelled from the tip of the condom.
Girls who feel and overwheming need to have a child at 15 are usually very insecure, have low self esteem and in most cases would benefit from some councilling.
Have you thought of where you could live? How you are going to pay for all the baby stuff? If your boyfriend leaves you, not too many other guys are going to want to hook up with a 16 year old with a kid. You need to do a lot more thinking about this, I know babies are cute and sweet, but it is very difficult to actually raise one when you are so young yourself.

I think that by having a child now, there is a good chance you are dooming it to repeat the life that you are trying to get away from.

mmhm, well i am only 16 and so is my bf,and we r trying to get prenant too. Just make sure u can take care of the baby and that ur bf feels the same way, and that u guys really love eachother. u dont want to be stuck with a kid alone. especialy young.. but good luck to u.

My husband and are trying to, and we are eating good foods not as much junk foods, and walking is good to. Stay away from dark sodas, and uncooked foods. And dont' think about getting preg so much and it will happen. The more you think about it the harder it will be for you to get preg. Good luck!!!!! :-D

I don't want to come off rude so please excuse me if I do. I don't know what you are thinking trying to get pregnant at 15. I was a mom at 18 and I was married. It was hard then. By the time I was 20, I was a SINGLE mother of two. Do you really know how much it cost? Let's keep the money out of it. You will have to get a job ..which will cost you less time at home. You will be up with the baby allll night so it will cost you sleep. You will stay home on fridays so it will cost you your freedom. You will loose your mind when the baby gets colic which will cost you your sanity. You will have to drop out of school which will cost your education which leads us back to the getting a job. You can not support a child on McDonalds wages (trust me I tried) and above all and finally, the average couple spends about 2,000 a month on raising a child. Not including paying for THEIR education or housing or food. Please keep in mind that instead of cool toe rings or shopping trips, the only things you will be buying is diapers, wipes, formula, and diaper rash cream. Oh yeah, breast pumps, infant tylenol, and a c**p load of laundry soap. Not just for the baby's clothes, but yours too because you will get puked on, pooped on, peed on and so much more. Trust me, the smell of your perfume is better when there isn't baby barf on it. All I ask is that you please think about all of this before you think that baby GAP is where you want to shop.

i say go for it my younger sister had her baby at 15 and she deals with it fine, she loves her baby to bits as she new it was what she :D wanted in her life. it does seem like very hard work but as i say if it is what u want go for it

yea you might think its ok to have a baby that young but who ends up taking care of the baby? your parents, while you are at school and you might think you are ready but when all your friends are out partying or having fun like you are suppose to be at that age you are gonna have a rude of awakening, its not fair to the kid, and at the age of 15 and 16 it is hard to get a good paying job so than again your parents will have to help, why put that on your parents just because you are selfish and want to ruin your life and a childs life.

I agree with Mommie of two i had my first child at 18 and i was a senior in high school it was the most hardest thing. i was an athlete varsity softball, soccer and hockey when i got pregnant i was doomed... It was the most hardest thing walking threw that halls pregnant. Now i am married and living on my own. I love my daughter to death but would i do it over probably not because i missed out on alot of things, i was scotted for bu for soccer but screwed that up by getting pregnant.. SO WAIT YOU HAVE YOUR WHOLE LIVE TO HAVE KIDS... YOU GET PREGNANT NOW YOU WILL BE ON WELFARE.... I am like i hvae a good husband and he has a great job and i am an electrican. so i was lucky

kayla wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

I think it is VERY immature for 15 and 16 year olds to be trying to have a baby, where will you work, who will take care of your child, and most of all will you finish high school to give this child the best care and future you can? It's hard enough as an adult to have a child but as a child yourself you should still be out having fun, not trying to settle down, this is a huge responsibility, it's not like choosing which dress to wear to prom, it's an innocent child!!!