On a sleep over me n my friend stayed in my cousin house n well we were alone.my cousin parents were in N.Y. but then my cousin said i feel turned on n he started to masturbate then my friend took off his cloth n start doing the same thing n well me too.but then my friend started to grab me till i squirt but my cousin lick my penis n semen.im super confused n feel bad for everything that happened that night.can anyone help?

It's totally okay. Hell if I was in that situation I would of done it too. Just find a guy and try it and see what ya like

is ur cousin a guys or girl if its a guy then its weird

my bad is ur friend a guy or girl

Sounds pretty normal to me. Read where about 70% of guys do things like this.

Cuz might had went a little too far for a straight guy though.

it is immoral. the basic purpose of community is lost. the tradition and culture developed to regulate our habits and desires.

"The basic purpose of community? You're not making sense. Tradition and culture? Most traditions aren't worth saving. People live by guilt and shame because of many traditions and cultures.
I will say, if it made you have bad feelings, don't do it again. Don't let people do things to you that make you feel bad.

it is upto your conscious...

It's pretty normal, a lot of guys do that, I do that too, I enjoy it. How old are you 3?

no this is discuating...your OWN cousin LICKED your penis and semen????

it doesnt matter if your cousin is male or female...THIS IS WRONG!!!!

dont do it....familys arn't meant to do things together!!!!

yes have fun...and enjoy your self with your friends or who ever...but not family in a sexual way!!!!