HOW IT STARTED It started a year ago when i and my dad hosted a family reunion and I met my cousin Shea, after under an hour speaking and getting to know each other, he asked if he can go to the restroom and I showed him where it was, after waiting for him for 3 minutes, I asked him if he wants to go on my Xbox one witch was in my room and he got excited and said yes, after half an hour on the Xbox one, my dad came in to check what I was doing and he said that his going to come up in the next half an hour to cheak on us, and I said ok like I always say, after he went my cousin asked me if I wanted to play a game but I never knew what he meant at the time and this is where I went wrong, he told me that at night time I have to betend to go bad and at morning you will have to expole, and i said it sounds okay because my dad always tells me I have to be nice to guests, so when he said ow its nighttime I went in the bed, then he went in the bed, as I have a double bed I thought he went in because it was big for the both of us but then I saw he was getting closer and closer to me, when I was going to get up he pushed my head on the bed and said, its not morning and only I'm allowed to do the moving, then he took of my shorts then my shirt, then I triedvto get up but he just kept pushing me down, then he got two of my old skipping ropes and tied both of my hands and both of my feat, I tried biteing it off then he got my pillow and put it over my face and told me to shut up before he will make me regret my live, then before I know it I felt something pushed into my but, I couldn't move, I felt weak, stiff. I felt a tear come up my eye as I was in so much pain, I never spoke, I never moved, I just let him go up and down as he's hands was on my waist sweating, I started to cry but without making a sound as he was going inner and inner, then he stopped like he saw I was in pain and said that this stays between us and for my first time I was good then I fell Alseep, when I wook up I was dressed and I was in my cover, my mum and dad was in my room and they said my cousin said I fainted. WHY DIDN'T I TELL I felt alone, I never even came out my bedroom, my father thinks that i was coming over with a flew but my doctor said im stressed and I should get better in that week but it took a month, I felt like my dad will stop loving me for what hangoutypened. DID ANYTHING ELSE HAPPEN? Yes, lots more but I want to know what to do

Hi Jason

You should tell your parents what happened and you and your parents need to tell the police what happened to you.

Your cousin has assaulted you and he needs to be punished for what he has done and hopefully stopped from hurting you or anyone else.

You have done nothing wrong Jason you are the victim and he forced you to do this.

He has also threatened you and has hurt you both physically and emotionally your parents won’t be angry with you and telling them will be the first step in your healing process.

Your parents and the police can provide you with the support you need and getting you into see a councillor should also be done.

You should not have to try and deal with this on your own Jason and telling your parents and the police will get you the help and support you deserve.

You never mentioned your age or your cousins age or if this was a onetime thing but please don’t try to cover this up and deal with it alone.

Jason you have done nothing wrong and you are the victim of a predator that has assaulted you and he needs to be stopped and you need to get the help and support you need and deserve.

I should but I want to tell them I get scared of what they think of me and would they get the wrong idea of it, I'm 11 and he is 14 and his gone through stages I haven't been through yet and I told my friend about it and he told me I am damaged and I cannot be fixed and kill myself or suffer, ( I never took any advice out from him) but now I'm scared to go near him incase he brings it up in front off everyone.

Hi Jason
You are an 11 year old boy that has had a bad thing happen to him your parents won’t blame or be angry with you he forced you to do this.
From your first post it didn’t sound like you wanted this to happen or enjoyed what he did to you and even if there was some consent he forced you into this.
Your parents will be supportive and I am sure they don’t want to see their son hurt and trying to cope with this on your own.
First thing to remember Jason is you are the victim in all this and your cousin forced himself on you and you have done nothing wrong.
Your friend is an id**t and I am glad you ignored what he said it is not advice it is BS from a m***n it could be best you just stay away from your friend altogether you deserve friends that are supportive and are there to help you not some id**t like him that I am sure you have realized considering him a friend was a mistake.
You’re not damaged and the emotional stress this has caused you can be fixed with the proper support and understanding which you can get from your parents and a councillor.
Please consider telling your parents and that will be the first step to getting the help and support you need and deserve.
There are kid’s help phones set in most countries Jason you could try calling one of them as well or even you school councillor could help.
It is okay to reach out and ask for help Jason and it is okay to accept the help offered to you what happened is a difficult thing to deal with on your own please consider telling your parents and continue to ignore anything your friend has to say.
It may seem overwhelming at times Jason but if you decide to talk to your parents, a councillor or the kids help phone taking that first step will help you a great deal and it could also stop your cousin from hurting some other boy also.

He came to my house again, but this time I had a video camera in my room and I recorded everything, I showed it to my mum while he was here and she got mad them ever and called up my uncle to bring him far away from this house, as he was leaving he was saying the f word to me and said I don't know what I just done, today my brother came back from England to america and supported me, my dad is very angry at me saying he wanted a normal child like my brother but my brother stuck up for me and my dad said his very sorry, my brother also brang me to a workshop where other people who's been trough the same thing as me was there. After that my dad asked me if I was gay, I told him the turf, I don't like boys or girls anymore but my brother said not to worry because I'm in a log of stress right now but soon I'll figure my identify, even though his not gay he says he used to have friends who were but then he reliced they wasn't and they only wanted him for his body.

Hi Jason
You should be very proud of yourself and you have showed great courage telling your family.
It is good they are behind you and supporting you and they know you have done nothing wrong.
The support group will help you a great deal and don’t worry about sharing your feelings you can open up and tell them everything they are there to help and support you and no one will judge you.
Your feelings for relationships is nothing to worry about when you’re ready that will sort itself out focus on your wellbeing and just being a kid do things that makes you happy and enjoy yourself.
Your sexuality will become clear to you when the time is right and nothing you have done or have had done to you will have any influence on what your sexuality is.
You have taken the first step and being able to talk openly about this will help you deal with this and never forget Jason you have done nothing wrong and there is nothing wrong with you someone did a bad thing to you and now the time has come for you to get the help and support you need.
Best of luck.

Thank you but I need to ask you something, I used to be friends with this guy in my cousin and he keeps looking at me, when I look at him he looks away, I started to relies that he likes all the videos I watch, please help me, I don't like him and I'll never will.

Class I meant

Hi Jason
Do you think the guy you use to be friends with is gay and is maybe interested in a relationship or could it be he is hoping you and him will become friends again?
I think if you’re comfortable talking with him an open and honest approach may just be the best way to resolve it.
You could use email or texting if you don’t want to talk face to face.
Do you think that if you tried telling him that you have noticed he often stares at you and then looks away when you look at him if you asked him why he does it would he tell you honestly what is going on.
I hope you would consider telling him that what you talk about will be just between you and him and keep it that way if he has feelings for you he does not need to have it known by others.
I think that if you can talk with him and get him to tell you what he is thinking or hoping for and that will give you the chance to tell him that you are not interested in him as a friend or someone to have a relationship with.
I don’t know what your past friendship with him involved but hopefully you can find a way that will clearly let him know you’re not interested in restoring your friendship and the same goes if it is a relationship he is looking for.
Think it over well how you’re going to handle it and hopefully you can do it without things turning into you and him arguing or being mad at each other.
Friendships and relationship often end but the ending of them does not have to get messy or turn into an all out war so if you can give him the chance to be open about what is going on and you tell him truthfully that you’re not interested hopefully you both can part ways with neither of you getting hurt and what you guys talk about should stay just between the two of you.

As I was looking at YouTube to see if he had one and I found out that he watches inappropriate stuff like EG: Gay porn but I don't like him in anyway like that, I asked him online and he started to cry and he said no. Please help me I'm very confused

Hi Jason
What did you ask him was it if he is gay or was it if he is trying to be friends with you again?
If he could tell you what he has in mind then you can figure out what to say.
It sounds like he is struggling with some stuff of his own and it may be difficult to get him to open up.
If you are comfortable with telling it Jason what was your friendship with him like before and what happened to end your friendship?

Sorry for the late reply, I Never called him gay but I told him at lunch I saw something disturbing on his YouTube account, he got angry about what happened and told my everyone out loud what has recently been happening with me. I never knew how people would react so I ran out of the hall upstairs and never came out into lunch was over and my football coach saw me crying upstairs, when I went into class everyone was my friend except for him. I recently went court because of what happened to me and my cousin was charged of rape, he has been sent to a children's jail (I forgot the name) and will be outwhen he is 17. I dont know why but I feel so bad like I've done something bad. After this the guy I asked if he was gay said hhe was and he is very attracted to me and he fantasizes about me. I don't know what that means and I don't like him as that Not even as a friend. Please help.

Hi Jason
You have done nothing bad Jason you have had a bad thing done to you and all the things that have happened are because of what your cousin did to you.
You did the right thing by telling what happened and he won’t hurt you or any others boys and he should receive therapy and treatment to help him deal with his problems.
I hope you are continuing to attend that support group and are receiving the help you need as well.
Is the guy you asked if he was gay the same one that you have told what happened to you and he gave you that poor advice?
If not how did the guy in your class that stares at you find out about what happened to you?
It is great that your classmates are supportive and understanding toward you after they found out what happened to you.
The guy that told you he is gay and likes you and fantasizes about you just tell him in any way you’re comfortable with that you are not interested in any kind of relationship with him and that includes being friends.
If you’re comfortable telling him face to face maybe do it somewhere away from school the rest of your school does not need to know about this or if you would rather do it by email or texting just make sure you get him to understand that there will never be any chance of you and him being friends or in a relationship.
I’m not sure how old you are now Jason but with all you have been through it may be best just to stay away from the relationships until you feel you’re ready and have fun doing things you like play sports or games and focus on your school work and your well-being all that other stuff will sort its self out with time.