I'm 17 and have been afraid that i might be gay since i was 14. I really don't want to be gay but always find myself on gay porn. I dont like straight porn but would never have gay sex ever. I also think im in love with my female best friend and have no clue what to do. im so confused and am hating myself for so many reasons and things. I used to be homophbic but now realize that people are people and have matured accepting all people. I have a gay friend but still can not see myself being happy gay. At the same time I take a catholic standpoint where i am against gay marriage. I love all people and i love gay people i just think gay sex is morally wrong.
As you can tell im very confused and looking for guidence. Please HELP!

I know I have the same thing. I watch gay porn and master to it, but i push myself to watch straight porn but i dont get hard. I am in love with a girl and i love to look at beautiful girls but guys attract me better with there bodies. I am chubby and i think because i am i am addicted to slim bodies. That i my point of view. I seem not to be attracted to girls bodies. I do not accept being gay and my religion does not either. My whole family is straight but i seem to be the only one attracted to that stuff.PLEASE Someone help on how to pull my self away or tell me that is not gay or something

Sometimes watching Gay Porn is ok for a straight guy. Sometimes straight guys just get attracted to penises cause they want theres to look like that. It normal to have gay thoughts but unless you have touched or done something with another guy yet, I wouldn't worry.

dont worry about it i have the exact same problem i am starting to accept that i might be gay i have even done something with a guy but i didnt like it i love my girlfriend to bits but sometimes i am attracted to mens penises but if i could i would choose girls but if i am atracted to men then thats it what i would recomend is that you just try to forget about it for now and see how it goes try not to look at gay porn look at straight porn with men in it and see how it goes if it continues then tell one of your friends loads of people think people will take the piss out of them if you tell them something like that but your true friends will always be there for you xx xx hope this helps

It is totally fine to be gay, you guys. Really. Maybe don't tell your super religious parents just yet though.

i know how you feel everytime i see this girl i feel amazing and start smiling but i feel sexually attracted to men
and i hate it (not against anyone who does enjoy being gay) i feel as though if i asked her out and we stayed together
but i still had feelings/attractions towards men i would be cheating on her and i dont want to feel like that

I dated girls throughout High School. And I had some guy friends that we would masturbate together. I had a curiosity about men's bodies since I was 6 or 7. I had brothers and sisters, and there wasn't ever any nudity in the house, I never saw my father naked.
So it may be a curiousity thing. But I found that when dating the object was to go all the way. But when that happened, I felt no more attraction to that girl. It seemed like a game, and game over,you move on to next one. I had my own apartment before I graduated High School.It was close to a University, so most of the people in the building were slightly older,than me, but very friendly. So there were people I could talk to about these things. That was when I went to my first Gay Bar. And started making friends who were also Gay. My biggest concern was my family finding out. Myself and some other guys I have known have dated african american girls, or at least tell their family that they are. I told my cousin that's my age first, and he was totally cool about it. Never really told any other family members, I always lived seperatley and it didn't seem necesary. The Bible and some cultures don't have problems with males loving one another, they have a problem with SODOMY . You should not lay with a man as you would a woman. Meaning to penatrate as you would a woman. There is a group of men who refer to themselves as Goys. They feel male friendships and love are fine, but are opposed to sodomy, and effeminate behaviour. And a lot of gay men do not have anal sex. So you need to figure out if you feel you could be happy in a straight relationship. Many men do,because they want children and a family, and it is what is expected of them. Some of these men eventually come out, or seek male sex on the side. The down-low as they say, where they do this apart from family, and prefer to keep it quite and seperate. I have an Uncle who has never married, had several engagements but never went through with them, I feel he is gay and being in a small town with Brothers with families, and him being very athletic,he was never comfortable coming out. But he has never really ever seemed to be truly happy. I think other family members think the same thing,but our family is one that doesn't talk about those things. But remember it should never be anything to consider ending your life over. If you come to accept it, the people who love you will too.

I used to always try and push myself to watch straight porn but it never worked. Then! I finally accepted I was gay and came out to my friends over a period of 2 years and then told my parents and now everyone at school knows. And nothing could be better. Really you'd think people would really care but no one does. And if you can't accept it yourself I'm sorry. But it loves like you could be homosexual.

I'm having the same problem but I'm the girl. It's so hard cuz over these 2 wks I've fallen even more in love with him. he tells he all the time I'm not most important person in his life and that he loves me. It feels like a relationship without the sexual part and it's killing me. I can't do it anymore. Do I tell him? He said he's confused and wants to talk about our relationship. Idk what he's going to tell me, but i feel like I need to. Sometimes I think he thinks of me as an it rather than a female haha. Our friendship is not normal and we need to stop th intensity a bit for my sake. I always want to be bffs but in order tosuppress my selfish feelings, something needs to change.

ur gay u just dont want to be because of ur religion... nothings wrong with being gay... ive been gay all my life... i was born like it... so was u... over 99% of animals have gays in their species its normal... you probably have a platonic crush on your friend (like bffs) i have that with my fag hag (Fag hag is a gay guys best friend)... but i think you are gay and just in denial... im not religious but if it was a sin to love another man jesus wouldnt love u =P hope i helped x

i loved this girl for 4 years sheturned me on and all it was was vagina in my mind. we arent together anymore but i dont think guys r hot or crush on them. i master to lesbian ,or me with a hot girl . butrandomly the next few days a guy but usually with an undescribed face i lost my virginity to a female . but never have wanted to or tryedto touch a guy unless he is in my mind 11yearsto15:) help me!!!!!

ur stupid ur dad loves u and doesnt make him gay. jesus wouldnt touch ur nuts would he? learn ur facts buddy

your gay
but i get what you meen
but i dont watch gay porn!

Been there done that.

1) You're likely not in love with a girl in a sexual way.  You can have crushes on people with great personalities regardless or their sex/gender and whether or not you are sexually attracted to them.  That's what makes it difficult to accept that you're "gay" or sexually into men.

2) Read up on gay guys who are in love with women (just google everything you're thinking)  You can be in love with someone and feel bonded to them, but eventually that will go away after a couple of years, and you'll be left in an unsatisfactory relationship. Thats what a lot of people who think its "immoral" to be gay do, and then they end up in an unhappy marriage with children.  That's not helpful to your, the wife, or especially your children.  

Just do what makes you happy, because after you grow up, its not your family or your friends who you'll wake up to every day..