OK, well, my situation starts like this, I am currently a 15 year old male, and I always masturbate to gay porn. My only problem is that I am all for a straight relationship! I can only see myself being with girl my age. I mean I am not trying to hide anything, I fantasize about guys all the time, however, not romantically, just about sex, Gay Porn excites me more and I think having it would be hot. Straight porn also gets me hard and also lesbian however, I am more attracted to gay porn and I cum faster. I always see myself having gay sex, except that I am the one doing them, not the other way around :| .A lot of the time I find myself masturbating to fantasies about me and a guy I know, however, after masturbating to anything gay I feel disappointed and regret doing this. However, I feel like I cant help it, I am not "disgusted" by gay relationships or kissing but whenever I think I'm gay I completely remember that I could not have a relationship with a guy like the ones I have had with girls because I am not attracted to them in THAT way. I mean I can tell when a girl is hot or not, but I am just confused? any opinions?

Howdy Luis, The situation you are in is actually very common. Boys in their early adolescence often watch same sex porn or have same sex thoughts but, are still mainly attracted to girls. You're mind and hormones are beginning to wonder off and taking notice of the boys and girls around you. Watching gay porn doesn't mean you're gay or bicurious and you shouldn't let those labels define you; unless you know in you're heart what you're sexual preference is. Also, the sheer brutality and aggressiveness in some gay porn is what might be turning you on and leaning you to that category. It's possible that you having sex with another male is what might sexually satisfy you. Of coarse, this is probably something you might never actually want to try or later on it could be. Also, after masterbaiting to gay porn or fantasizing about males makes you ashamed or put down yes? That's mostly because of the chemicals in the brain that's released after ejaculation. If you are in a comfortable situation the chemicals make you feel relaxed and comfortable but if not, it could make you feel guilty, depressed, ext. Also, I'm sure all the stress you trying figuring out this situation and especially porn can really be taking a toll on your body and mental health; adding to the feeling you're having. My advise is maybe you should take a break from the gay porn or limit yourself to how much you watch. This will get the brain functioning back to normal, giving you time and understanding to processing what you're really feeling. Finally, just be open to what you might be thinking and feeling down the future. Nothing is said in stone and you're feelings could possibly change over time. So, I wish you the best Luis!

thank you I'm 13 and going though the same thing it's depressing

Im 14 and when I read this,i thought i wrote it. It is exactly what i am going through.i masturbate to gay porn but have a girlfriend.i always have thoughts about banging my guy friends and I havesucked my friends penis many times. But as u said only sexually not romantically.i couldn't c myself marrying a guy I want a family. I'm just really glad Im not the only guy in this situation and that it's natural. Thanks again :)

It's quite different for me cause my fantasies are just of women, but if I see a graphics of a man and a woman going at it I think that's just as much or more hot than just a woman doing something. And I've always thought that women are just for sex and men are better companions, (well, I mean more for intellectually amusing conversations) but, maybe I haven't met any intelligent women.

Well, you're definitely gay in the sexual aspect, but I think you should hold on to the way you like women and try to understand why you like men.

Damnnn dawgg ifeeeeeel u luis n bothh guestts xO naaa apparentlyy we aintt goinn thru it alone :D

dude let me copy n paste one of my articles to u. i feeeeeeeeeel u

Guys, i posted the same thing about the same issues two years ago, if i could find them i would copy n paste them here to show you. the replies that i got were the same as the other guys have replied to you.
i could only get hard and cum to male thoughts and gay porn or male images. but would 'love' or feel good about flirting with women.........time to turn this post on its back.......I came out as gay two years ago in a dramatic nervous breakdown, it was the only way and i felt so much better after a few months after the depression and confussion and anxiety wore off. I AM NO LONGER CONFUSED. i realise we are different people but our posts and feelings are twins. GUYS! it doesnt matterif gay relationships freak u out or watching two men kiss make u gag. relationships with a man or watching to guys kiss in public still makes me feel very uncomfortable. i also see stereotypical gay guys walking around soho in london and think 'god your such a fag' or something. GUYS, i've realised that it is ALL ABOUT THE SEX. if you get hard and cum from videos n images of men and really love the thoughts of you wanking with ure str8 buddies as kids. ITS LIKELY YOU ARE GAY. this post wont convince u, they didnt convinve me two years ago but i felt so anxious and tried to reason my feelings in stupid ways. I AM GAY i get turned on by men, men f*****g, cumming, talking kissing, touching, wrestling, anything. BEING GAY IS ABOUT THE SEX. NOT THE RELATIONSHIP. its the most primal side of us that defines us. but being gay doesnt have to define you if u dont let it. GUYS, dont become suicidal and anxious beyong belief, talk to a thereapist or let it come out.

@merryman1888 - if you think women are "just for sex" and men are better companions you are likely

1. Very young

2. Gay

3. Both

Your emotional instincts are pushing you in the direction of men. Women are over-sexualized in our culture so if you don't feel compelled to connect with them it would be easy to reduce them to sex objects. It has nothing to do with whether or not women are good, interesting or intellectual companions - believe me, they are all those things. It's just you buddy! You are probably gay or bisexual and it all hasn't come together in your sex life yet.

Hi Luis. You are probably turned on because of the "a guy knows what feels great" factor, putting yourself into the sensation of gay porn because it prolly takes a guy to understand another better. But inherently, you are straight and you can choose to live out a straight life and you have the power to stick to it regardless of what pple may think. No worries.

OMG thanks I can now copy your question and use it as my own lol same situation ;);)XD

Listen to Gypster! She is on the money! The other replies are true only for the people who posted them.

There is a reason why you're having these thoughts and watching so much porn! And it's not because you're gay! So put down your PSP, (and your Red Bull) and listen up.

First off, you all got to chill on the, "Am I gay or not?" At your age you are no more straight or gay than you are a surgeon or a lawyer, so any of the people here posting claims that you are gay or straight are ridiculous. Most important to remember in any of what you're experiencing right now is that whatever you turn out to be, gay, straight, bi etc., you are first and foremost a human being and deserve all rights accordingly. Keep your pride, your self-respect, and your humanity with you at all times. These things will guide you through life and will never fail you. Also, don't let people quote the Bible to you. The Bible was written for Middle East tribes thousands of years ago and not meant for anyone else. So unless you are of Middle Eastern origin, don't worry about the Bible. The Abrahamic cults would love nothing more than to see someone suffer, just say "No!" to Abrahamic Cults. (In case you don't know what that means, look it up!)

A lot of what you are feeling is related to 2 things: surging hormones and the natural instinct in males to bond with other males, be they friends or older father/brother figures. For some young men it's stronger than others. Boys who have no father figure or older male to look up to will sometimes experience this need to bond more than boys who have nurturing older male figures in their lives. When you watch porn you project your natural curiosity about your own bodies and this bonding instinct onto the figures on screen. It's all completely normal and when you many of you mature, you will learn to appreciate your own sexual/life experiences more without this need. But simply put, when you see a naked male in porno movies, your natural bonding instinct and your hormones are compelling you to look and or share the experience that you are watching. However at this stage in your life you probably do not have the life experience to understand that your attraction is just projection.

One last thing, don't watch porn until you are at least out of your teens! You are not a bad person if you watch porn, but if you watch too much you will hard wire your brain for it so that you can easily get addicted or imprint what you are watching onto your own sexual behavior. Your mind is a sponge and everything you see, taste, hear, touch is in adolescence will become a port of your life forever. Let your mind, body and emotions develop first. So be selective of what you take onto your mind, hearts and body! Go out in the world and have fun and don't hurt anyone.

Hey Luis, When I was your age I had the same feelings. The only difference between us is you are in denial of your homosexuality. I accepted the fact that I was turned on by guys. I wanted to like girls, but whenever I jacked off I thought of guys that turned me on. Do yourself a tremendous favor, and embrace your true gay self. Your will have a much happier life when you get older. Sure the guys your age who pick on you now will be the closeted guys who will be sucking your c0@k in the local gay bar parking lot!. Life is too short not to enjoy who you are in life. Good Luck

I think I know your what's going on. There is sexual orientations and romantic orientations. There's a BIG difference between a sexual and a romantic orientation. A sexual orientation is who you are SEXUALLY attracted to, and a romantic orientation is who you are ROMANTICALLY attracted to. I think that you are homoSEXUAL but heteroROMANTIC. Since almost no one knows about romantic orientations they confuse romantic orientations with sexual orientations, and they think that a sexual orientation is who you are romantically attracted to. I myself am demisexual and androromantic.

I am thirteen turning 14 in february and am goin gthrough the same thing. Gla dI am not alone.

Seems a bit oversimplified. You can have sex wither either gender. You can fall in love with either gender. Sometimes it is a deep friendship type of love, and sometimes it romantic, which is more that you want that person to feel the same towards you as you do to them. You can be a male and have a best friend that is female, there is a love and bond, but not a deep desire to have sex. Pre-teens, Teens, and post -Teens. We are brought up in a culture that tells you all your life that finding a girl, getting married and having kids is the normal thing to do. And some end up doing just that, whether they are honest with themselves or not, the desire to have children and a family, and the rest of your family excepting you, is strong enough to suppress feelings that you may have. I wish I could have gotten married and had kids. I miss having a family. BUT, the base of most of these problems at an earlier age, when your not sure how to process them is the result of to much being out there and accessible. Yes boys get curious as puberty nears and starts. But the fact that you have devices that you can pull up anything you want to see is something that was not available before. At a point, you are going to want something to stimulate you. But I have read boys at 9 watching gay porn on the net. That information should not be available to someone that age. 12 or 13 maybe, but you have gotten mature and can process this better. So many guys post, do I have HOCD. It is not a disorder, it is having to much information, and you not having the self control to turn it off. You can not work through sexual identity by watching porn. But the drug companies can make money from it) It is fantasy settings , with paid actors. And the actors are picked because of their attributes. (Large breast, or large Penis). So many guys on here freak out because they think everyone has a 7 " or longer penis, and when they don't, they think something is wrong. You can find many examples with endowments of huge proportions, but while impressive to look at, it is sexually not as great as guys think. My whole point is that the access to porn on any computer or most phones, causes more problems than you think. And it is out there because it is a billion dollar industry, that people make money off of. If you get over whelmed turn it off for a bit. Socialize and do activities with friends. You will get a much better understanding of how your feelings will lead you than when you watch porn several or more hours a day. And having a friend that you can talk to about these things is better than trying to get information from strangers, who have a limited knowledge of who you are. And the people on here try to help, but can only go by what they are told, not knowing you as a complete person.