I have seen a lot of posts about how to masturbate from girls (mostly young teens). So I thought it appropriate to give as much info a possible in one post. I am going to try and stick with facts as opposed to opinion to make things simple. First of all a few disclaimers. 1: If you have a FEMALE friend or relative (and I emphasize a Female) that you can trust who Is an adult then please get her advise on masturbation. 2: You do NOT have to have sex in order to orgasm and it does NOT have to be a guy that masturbates you for you to orgasm. YOU can orgasm through self masturbation. So please disregard all the idiots on this and other forums that say sex is the only way for you to orgasm. 3: It is perfectly normal to want to masturbate so don't feel embarrassed or bad. 4: There Is no right or wrong "age" that boys or girls should start masturbating. O.k. now that we got that out of the way let me explain the process. First of all find a place that is quiet and comfortable where you know there will be no distractions or interruptions. Once there take off all your clothes to get more comfortable. Taking off your clothes Is not a requirement but it makes things easier and more accessible. As a side note I'm going to go through the process without toys or lube because most teens can't acess either of these. Once naked lay on a bed, the floor, etc. Again this is to make it more comfortable on you. Masturbation can of course be done standing up or sitting down but laying on your back is best. Now, there are three types of female orgasm. Vaginal (this is the second hardest one to achieve as it is an orgasm that is simply done through stimulation of the inside of the vagina), clitoral (this is the most common through oral sex, regular sex, and masturbation), and g-spot orgasm (the most controversial and by far the most difficult orgasm to achieve). I'm focusing here on the easiest and most common orgasm. Now that your laying down start exploring your body to find out what feels good. Play with your breasts, rub your nipples, pinch your nipples between two fingers and roll them back and forth while applying a little bit of pressure, run your hand lightly over your vagina, insert a finger or two in your vagina, lightly drag your finger over your butt hole (to some this may sound gross but remember, it's YOUR time to explore your body so no one has to know what you do behind closed doors). The idea here is thatyou should not be rushed and you should do whatever turns you on. As you get turned on periodically insert a finger into your vagina. You will start to notice that your vagina is getting wet on the inside. This is normal and you should enjoy it. Try taking your wet finger and rubbing it on your clitoris (for those that don't know where your clitoris is, it's about an inch above your vagina opening between your vagina and your belly button). It is a sensitive spot on you're skin that gets bigger as you get more and more turned on. Not only will you notice your vagina getting wetter as you get turned on but your clitoris will get more sensitive and feel better as you rub it. From this point it's up to you as far as what you do. Try different amounts of pressure in your clitoris, try differeny motions (circles, up and down, back and forth, etc.). Remember, if r finger gets dry you can put it back in your wet vagina to get it moist and then continue playing with your clit. You can also try to put your finger(s) from one hand inside your vagina and move them in and out while playing with your clitoris with your other hand. As one last disclaimer please do NOT I repeat, do not insert foreign objects into your vagina. Not unless they are intended for that purpose. You can do internal damage through tearing or infection if you don't heed this warning. Hope this post helps. Please leave feedback.

wow

this is a wonderful excellent

informative long long article about masturbate

i reely read it and got know about that

its i for  girls

can i pls give yu some recommendations for boy men masrurbation , too ?

am a virgin, am scared of inserting my fingers in my vigina cus i might get hurt, plus i wnt my husband to open my vigina with his penis... What can i do?

Me and my guy usually start wit nipple stimulation before sex n v r doing this for the past 4 years I lost my sensation in my nipples..wen I masterbate I feel almost nothing..I get pleasure n feel something when I pierce stelised needles through and through my nipples.I bleed a lot.I don't want to do this is there a stronger way for nipple stimulation?. Please help

insert only thin tools ,as small as u r expected husband pennis