I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about two weeks ago (yes, I know, a mistake on our part). He did not ejaculate inside me and had not ejaculated prior to having sex for about a week. Even though I'm fairly certain there was no sperm in his pre-cum, I still went out and used Plan B within my 72 hour window. I was due for my period 3 days ago and have not gotten it yet. However, yesterday I had cramps throughout the day - something that usually occurs a day or two before I actually do get my period. I’ve even had some today. My question is, could Plan B delay my period or might I be late because I’m pregnant? I really hope it’s the former, but I know there’s always a chance of pregnancy. Obviously if I don't get my period for another few days I'll take a test, but I'd like some opinions for now. Thank you.

Yes, plan B can make your period late.  It can also make it early.
They (manufacturer) say that "some women may have changes in their period...or a period that is early or late."

Give yourself about a week after you were due, then test, if you haven't had your period yet. 
Hope it helps.

Thank you very much. That definitely makes me feel better, haha. I'll wait it out a little longer and see what happens.