Hi.. I've been on the pill for 11 years (not always the same kind, but consistently the same for at least 5 years). I used to not be so good about taking it at the same time every day, but it didnt matter to me because I originally went on it to regulate my menstrual cycle. Anyhow, I've been more careful about that now because it is my primary form of birth control, although I usually use condoms as well.

A few weeks ago I was not taking my pill consistently at the same time of day because I was in a different time zone and kept forgetting... on top of that, I took one pill late (the next day), but did not use backup contraception (no condoms!). I had been concerned that I was pregnant, but two weeks later I got my period. Lately I've been sensitive to smells and felt a little nauseous this morning (which is very unusual for me), so I was wondering if it is still possible that I could be pregnant? I read somewhere that you can conceive while on the pill & then still get a period, so conception can be deceiving. Could this have happened to me? I have not taken any pregnancy tests.

Thank you.

i wife had unwanted 72 within 45 hrs of our unprotected sex. she had it on 9th December, but still no blood, she is feeling vomit only which is also sign of preganancy. Can you help w