Hi, my last period was August 29th, I got a positive test on the 2nd and again on the 3rd just to be sure!! Later in the afternoon of the 3rd, i started to have some dark red bleeding, but only when i wiped. With abit of spotting. Note that it was not steady or everytime I went to the bathroom. This carried on until the morning of the 6th. On the 7th I went to the DR and my urine test there came back negative. He did a pelvic exam and said that there was signs of bleeding but my cervix is closed and discolored. When I asked him wht that meant he said my cervix should be open. He then told me that he was unsure of whatit meant, that the neg result was throwing him off. So he told me to wait a week and come back to retest. He has left me feeling so confused. I have had 2 episodes of light bleeding when wiping since going to the Dr. Have I miscarried? Am I going to? Could I still be pregnant? Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

I WENT THREW THE SAME THING...AND I LOST MINE AT 6WEEKS WITH A CLOSED CERVIX

Hi. I went to Emergency last Friday at 7 weeks pregnancy after experiencing a dark brown discharge from my vagina. They did alot of tests, and my cervix was also closed, but the ultrasound they did showed that the fetus appeared to have no fetal pole or heart beat. They think I miscarried, but want me to get another ultrasound on Thursday. I haven't had any bleeding, but it is not uncommon to have a closed miscarriage.

If I were you, as soon as you start bleeding you should head straight to your hospital Emergency and tell them that you are worried that you're miscarrying. They will do an early ultrasound to confirm. I think it would give you peace of mind to know.