For the last 3 months I have had unusual periods. In Oct the condom broke so I took morning after pill. Sept. I only had spotting for 1 day. Nov, same again and it was a different colour, like a brownish-red. Dec, I had what was like a normal period but in Jan I spotted again for only 1/2 day. What is going on!!! All the while I have been getting sore breasts which happen every 2 weeks, go away, then come back again. I just "feel like I am pregnant" as I have never had this b4 with my periods.I had a pg test in Dec which turned neg.Can I still be pregant. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Hi, so I had sex on the 10th of june and took a i pill . I had what I'm pretty sure was my period the date is 2th July . but I period come 17 June. My last period date is 3 June. I don, t feel any pain. I Don, t understand what I do.