I was positive on a home pregnancy test two weeks ago. My period was late by 17 days. The following day I bled (I had been spotting previously anyway, but this was enough to soak my pants). It was a one off and I did not bleed again. I also calculated this was exactly a month after my last period. I was convinced I had miscarried. As the days went on I still felt pregnant i.e tender breasts, nausea, off coffee and feeling tired. Three days ago I took another home pregnancy test and was positive. Am I still pregnant. I have heard that the hormone can stay in your system for three weeks. On the other hand, as the pregnancy was so early, would the hormone still be in my system after ten days if I were not pregnant? I still feel VERY pregnant and my symptoms have not decreased at all. Does anyone know if when I took the second pregnancy test (i.e 9 days after I bled) the hormone would be out of my system by then if I was not pregnant?

Hi, I had my last menstruation on January, the day of 18th. I had an unprotected sex on January 21st then I took an emergency pill the same day. The next day, I got blood on my urine. Then this February I had my period, it was heavy and shorter (4 days instead of 5). Is there a possibility that I am pregnant? Thanks!