ok so me and my boyfriend never had actual intercourse, but we lay together without clothes and just whatever...he'll be around my area and all but we never actually had intercourse like i said. i've been on birth control for a few months now but that week we were last like that i missed a pill. its only been like 2 weeks since then, and i always stress myself out in these situations where i think i feel pregnancy symptoms on purpose. i even took a home pregnancy test and it was negative but i missed my period so i took it. i have missed periods in the past due to stress and especially since i started my new birth control, i barely get my period anyway. i have night sweats, i feel like im pregnant cause i cant suck in my stomach very much, im always tired and stressed, but if i took the test after my missed period should i be okay? is this all just stress?
thanks.

its impossible to get pregnant w/ out sex and w/ out the man ejaculating at all.

its highly not possible to get pregnant without having sperm ejaculated into the vagina. u are probably most likely not pregnant. i am pregnant but before i got preg i tried to get preg for over a year .... i thought i was pregnant many times . its all in ur head if u worry that ur pregnant u start experiencing false pregnancy symptoms. i experienced false preg symptoms because i wanted to be pregnant . u know the saying if you think u feel sicker than u really are u actually do get sicker... its just like that ... if u think ur preg than u trick ur body into thinking u are and there for result in false pregnancy symptoms